fulvic acid

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tommyT2018, Mar 5, 2019.

1. does anyone know a good brands of vulvic acid. it seems to be quite expensive the vitalink one

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

2. Go to nectar and get all that in the bottles

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. ill have a look at it mate! got loads of stuff to use up at the moment. ive got canna coco feed which has fulvic/humic acid in and silicon but its only in very small amounts. not sure how much you need like

4. Oh shit u are across the pond. Might be too much for expensive to get there

5. ahh shit mann i feel like ive seen it somewhere recently over hereee

6. Its a soil nute line. Since I switched nothing but perfect plants. Say goodbye to calmag issues. Works great with mammoth p. Maybe u could get there sample box there? We have to pay for shipping here.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I recently switched to recharge from bio-Ag fulpower, recharge it's not straight fulvic but HOLA do the plants explode... Nothing against fulpower though used it for years just like all the added benefits

• Like Like x 2
  8. I’ll second the Recharge. That’s my go to for bennies with humic/fulvic during veg. Mammoth P during flower

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  9. NPK Raw, it is called something other than fulvic, but they have two, a fulvic and a humic. Full up I think it is called. Only need the 2 oz size. makes hundreds of gallons.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bio- ag has fulvic and mycorrhizae that are the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. #11 JXAllen, Jun 26, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2021
    Damn it! Fell for a spammer necro post...

please delete

• Like Like x 1