Fully worked 14mm 'monster' oil rig

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by PurePowerPlant1, Jun 11, 2012.

1. :cool:

Sup guys just picked this up from a glass blower i met on facebook actually. had it shipped from washington state! Its a smaller piece so i would consider it a bubbler, but it is fully worked with tons of colors and cool little things on it. Like the monsters head with Slyme coming out his mouth. And all the colors he used on the base, plus the marbles have like copper flake in them. Really excited about this piece and i got a 14mm adjustable TI nail on the way too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. $350 shipped. Where i am at there is virtually no legitimate smoke shops. The one that is half way decent is so small you couldn't even live in it and the prices are so high! but at least they sell things like oil rigs and vaporizers and what not. The guy asked me how much i wanted to pay for it, so they are pretty flexible with prices.

Hits like a champ, i got a Ti nail on the way, ill have a milk shot/vid up soon!

3. not a bad price, rig is supUH dope man :D

4. #5 PurePowerPlant1, Jun 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2012
    thanks man glad to get another persons opinion on the price. The guy basically let me name my own price i told him i wouldnt pay more than $350 and he immediately said he would do it for $350 shipped so honestly i probably could have got it cheaper but im happy with the purchase, im in the works of getting a slide made for it so i can smoke flowers out of it.

Thanks for the positive feed back!:D

5. hell if you like the piece enough the cost shouldn't matter, still i see worked rigs go for much more than that in the stores around me. but the prices really suck around me lol.

btw: looks like you got some other nice glass, should post em up too if you havent.

6. I would have like to pay less for it but i still think i got a 'good' price on it. Like you the Head shop prices around my area are sky high because there is very few head shops around my area.

Im gonna start a new thread with pictures of my whole collection plus milk shot/vid of each one!