Full training, indoor hydro.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by MultiTech, Jul 23, 2016.

1. #1 MultiTech, Jul 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
    [​IMG]

Hello community!

I thought I would post a quick few snaps of my grow this time round. I have been growing this strain now for 3 years (mostly sativa) and found her while hiking along through the Sierra Madres in Mexico for a couple years (not in field but 7 solo plants seeding and dying at the peak of the Sonoran Mnts. Local natives do not recognize the strain). I have grown her indoor, outdoor, greenhouse, organic, hydro (aeroponics, ebb n' flow, and aguaponics.)
    This round she germinated between two paper towels moistened with tap water (ppm 106; Ph 6.0). Started outdoors in low fert soil from Guadalajara and watered with RO water Ph 6.0.
    Grew for 18 days. FIM after second set of true leaves, three stream, loli-popped, LST, HST, Scrog, DeScrog. Basically super cropped her for those familiar with the term. After 18 days of growth, rinsed roots and transferred indoor to hydro ebb n' flow system. Volcanic Rock as medium, General Hydroponics Flora Series with koolbloom, Floralicious, rapid start and FloraBlend additives. RH - 75% for grow down to 55% for flowering) I normally mix my own nutrients with my recipe but had to keep in my small budget this round. ;)
    Scrogged 3rd day after transition to hydro. Started with 4 32w 6500k t8 fluorescents (128w approx 10,000 lumen) until shock relaxed. Added 8 32w 2700k CFLs for a total of 384w and roughly 29,000 lumen. Changed to 400w HPS lamp for flower with 4 32w 6500k fluorescents posted under canopy for full penetration of canopy (58000 lumen roughly) scrog is 1m X 3/4 meters. Have mini-split air conditioning set to 24c, one fan for air circulation above canopy with a/c. Nute temp maintained at 24c with Ph 5.5 - 5.8.
    In the three years and 20 grows with this gal, I have not had her hermi up on me even once. She takes whatever you throw at her and always asks for more! She is a pleaser!
    Here are her photos this round. I only posted the basics so please let me know any questions, curiosities or just commentary. My reflectors I have out of most photos aside from two.
    She is just starting week five of flower out of 10 weeks to 11 depending on the type of flower maturity that I look for. Also I add the lighting under the canopy after removing the scrog at start of week 5. (I only use scrog to train during stretching into week 4 then remove. (Thicker gage String is easy to assemble and slide out without stressing the plant.) will update next week.

Live...Love...Learn...

Saludos!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
  2. Awesome more updates !

• Like Like x 2
  3. #3 MultiTech, Jul 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    Will do! Just waiting until Friday to update for week 6 :) thanks for the stoke!
    To maybe quench a thirst a bit, here are a few shots from last night right at light out and one this morning. :cool:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Saludos!

• Like Like x 4
  4. Very nice. I love the history on how you came about getting this strain. Looks like it could yield a nice amount.

• Like Like x 3
  5. She definitely packs it on. This gal will be producing roughly .3 kilos or 3/4lb. Dry.
    When grown organically outdoor in the same time frame, the take is close to 60% less overall.
    She is a pleaser.

Saludos!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Just got a chance to check this out.Amazing looking garden.Looks like they are loving them bananas .Im in shock at the yield per plant wow. Well trained girls.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I can't wait till its done, I love the looks of the thin leaf strains grown out.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Thanks Mark! This gal (solo baby) is full hydroponics using GH Flora Bloom with additives. The only organics (vegan) that I use in this run is FloraBlend. :)

Her medium is volcanic rock. On my organic hydro grows I do use organic teas that I brew which do include banana extracts from dry powdered peels that I marinade and dry with locally produced organic molasses.

Thanks for positive vibes!

-Stoked!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks Belhern! She is about 35 days from harvest, give or take and I will be having photos along the way with a quick vid clip next week as well for those interested. :)

-Shaka!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Oh you know I'm intrested...... Intrested in puffin a spliff with ya too. 35 days huh I would have guessed longer.

• Like Like x 2
  11. She is just about to start week 6. This babe is a 10 - 11 week spread when conditions are right.
    On the last week, similar to a good OG Kush pheno, she swells up like the stayed puff!

She is a rare gal and I have not come across other genetics that can even compare to her growth patterns and durability if not a hybrid of Ruderalis.
    With her THC hitting 17.3% last grow I am anticipating closer to 18% this go with the GH formulae that I am using (my own formulae).
    A company in the NL will be doing a full breakdown of her which will include a full breakdown of all Cannabinoids from organic grown to hydro salts.
    This will also allow me to fine tune her properties and my routine at a higher level.

--to future spliffs!

• Like Like x 3
  12. #12 MultiTech, Jul 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
    Enter Night transition to week 6;

38 days in ; 35 days to go (give or take(
    25 outer main colas
    25 inner secondary colas
    Estimated dry weight: 12oz +\-

GH Flora Series
    +Rapid start
    +FloraBlend (vegan)
    +Liquid KoolBloom
    +Floralicious

*FloraKleen for flush*

*Ph- Nitric Acid )veg(
    Phosphoric Acid )flower(

*Ph+ N/A

EC 1.8 Hanna
    PPM 1100
    Ph 5.9

Feeding: 2 x a day at 5 minute increments

Medium: Lava Rock
    Water: RO

Lighting: 400w HPS
    4 32w 6500k t8 fluorescents
    12/12 - 528w

74 degrees F day (23 c)
    60 degrees F night (16 c)
    Rez 76 degrees F (24 c)

55% RH

Shaka!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. #13 MultiTech, Jul 29, 2016
    Here is a glimpse into how this babe is looking on Day 41. Tomorrow she is set up for her 42nd day.
    It is always a wonderful journey with her and I hope you are enjoying the trip with her as well.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Uniformity is not always a bad thing. :)

[​IMG][​IMG]

Much more to come!

Saludos a todos!

• Like Like x 2
  14. I love it bruv, those thin leaves and gorgeous structure scream months of epic times with that real original high.
    Stunning lady.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  15. #16 MultiTech, Jul 29, 2016
    Here is a great example of the bud growth while using under canopy lighting for you babes.
    You can see the flower going up towards the HPS and the lower buds going down towards the under lighting which would normally be popcorn buds and/or "suckers" which would not amount to much and deplete your main colas potential.
    In my studies with this gal and various other strains, I have been able to gain a 15% increase in yield while using the minimum lumen requirements (2500-3500Lm sq.')
    And an increase of 23% when using a beneficial Lumen output
    (4500-6500Lm sq.')

These are my results after 3 solid years and more than 20 grows with this gal alone. Other strains had various results all of which where in the general ball park. Except White Widow. She only had an increase of 6-12% throughout 10 individual grows.
    You can also notice that today, day 42 (week 6) that she is starting to fill out. Throughout the next 5 weeks the transformation is a great pleasure to see. Her stock will double in girth in the next weeks to come. I will keep you posted!

Saludos!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  16. image.jpeg Upside down freshies for ya hoss

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. image.jpeg Smart ass...... :poke:Lol

• Like Like x 3