Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Full stomach or empty?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by burninbudz, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Does it make a difference in the intensity of the high from edibles if you eat one on a full stomach?

Like if i eat dinner and then some medicated yummies will it be the same as if id eaten the goodies on an empty stomach?

2. Yes, you won't get as high but you'll still be fuckin SMACKED so you won't really care :smoke:

3. i wouldnt think so empty stomach is always better for meeat it 30min before supper

4. I ate it after supper... didnt really hit me til about an hour later and it was pretty good... ill try another on an empty stomach later :)

5. I ate a treat yesterday, Right after my steak sandwich and 5th beer .. I was buzzing for 5 hours straight till I fell asleep hahaha

6. I ate some cookies yesterday at about lunch... I'm not sober yet. My stomach was empty when I ate them :)

7. Empty tummies burn more of the active ingredients before they can be absorbed. You definitely want to have something there before hand to avoid that, but not a whole meal.

Also avoid eating edibles first thing in the morning, first run metabolism is strongest then because you haven't eaten anything for 10-12 hours previously.

8. So a couple regular cookies with a medical cookie will yield good results? I crumbled one up all over some ice cream the other day and it was pretty choice :smoke: