Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cancer Full spectrum cannabis oil - rso

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by dev1, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Hi, I am in need of full spectrum cannabis oil, for someone who has cancer.

Any website companies that would ship worldwide?

I dont think got time to make it, but can if its best way. However does it matter if its indica or sativa, and ratio. Because you never know what your given.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Hey dude, may find it hard to find international shipping as most countries still class it as illegal.
    Either make it yourself or have a good Google and check reviews on Google too not just what it says on the website!

3. Hope you find it but I imagine it will be a challenge. The few medical users in my country have to travel to holland to take out their medicine there. Once a month or so. And then only a few strains are verified for this. And a few synthetic medicines..never heard of any cancer patient getting rso or the like here unfortunately..

4. Dead simple to make in theory but a bit more difficult in reality.
    Decarb Cannabis = 240 F for 40 minutes.
    Wash to Tincture with Alcohol. 190 proof is the solvent of choice.
    Reduce tincture to tar.
    This is the raw form of RSO.

To this I add a matching amount of Coconut oil as the carrier oil
    20% Lecithin to boost Bioavailability.
    Process 220 F for 20 minutes.
    Fill capsules with it.
    Both the raw RSO and the finished RSO-Coconut oil are nasty. Like a blob of roofing tar. It's bitter as can be and the taste lingers a long damn time. I've found Capsules to be the best way to administer the stuff.

I'm in the middle of making another batch of RSO capsules and your welcome to watch. I do this a couple of times a year and have for 8 years.

Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO
    [​IMG]
    Making Tincture.
    A quart jar of Decarbed ground Buds
    750ml of 190 proof Alcohol.
    Shake 10 seconds and press out with potato ricer..
    Do it 11 times and you get.
    [​IMG]
    I'll reduce this to Tar next using a Pot Still to recover the 190 proof Alcohol for the next run.

Any and all strains work.

Hint:: RSO is just a dirty concentrate and what I've found is what fights Cancer is THC. Lots and Lots of THC.
    The most powerful Form of THC is what your liver transforms. AKA 11-Hydroxy-THC.
    Get you sick friend started on an Edible diet of BadKat's oil made from what you can get NOW. The sooner they get started on Cannabis the better.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes

5 grams of Decarbed Kief or Hash or Powdered Buds
    1 tablespoon Coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin
    Combine
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Done.

This is every bit as effective as RSO at fighting Cancers and treating so many other ailments it's hard to list them all.
    [​IMG] Coconut oil because it is the fastest to take effect.
    Lecithin dials up both strength and duration.

[​IMG] This is 160 micron dry ice Kief-Hash I use for my own little medical issue.

I've supplied very high strength RSO and Kief capsules to several friends, family, former co-workers and they work interchangeably. RSO, Kief, Buds as edible it's all effective you just need to consume more for the same results using the weaker buds.

Bake the buds
    Grind to dust
    Mix with oil
    Process
    Consume.

Dosing.
    Buds 1 drop = 1 milligram of THC
    Kief or Hash 1 drop = 3mg
    RSO 1 drop = 3 to 5mg

Take 10 milligrams
    Wait 2 hours
    If not stoned
    Take 20mg more
    Wait 2 additional hours
    If not stoned
    Take 40mg more
    Wait 2 more
    If not

Keep doubling the amount and waiting between until it works and your a bit to stoned. While slow this is the safe and sane way to find out your personal needs and tolerance to this strength oil.

BNW

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. This is intense if you take to much. However. The higher you can stand to be the faster you'll see results and improvement. The people that stayed as stoned as I do were the ones that got the best and longest lasting results. Mind you I'm the last resort. When all else fails and they've been sent home to die is usually when I get the call. Even at that point the results can be quite remarkable.

BNW

7. When i get the bud, does it matter about the strain and science bit. The person who i am thinking of getting it from wont really know about thc to cbd ratio or even strain specifics. For decarbing ive ordered the nova decarboxylater. Last question... can i just use the tar product or do i need coconut oil?

Thanks in advance. Am crapping it to say the least

8. Oil under the tongue? Is what ive read, sublingual. But what do you do

9. Street weed is fine. It'll have enough THC to get the job done. Save the $250.00 and send the Nova back unopened..
    Any oven will do but I find a glass door thermostat controlled toaster oven to work best. They cost less then $50.00 and you'll still need an oven to process as the Nova cooks way, way to long.

[​IMG]

BNW

10. [​IMG]

The Mr. Coffee mug warmer.
    [​IMG]
    We are working in such a tiny amount that a small metal dish is best.

Finding a low profile stainless steel cat food dish that fits the mug heater will take some effort unless you luck out and get a good fit.

The raw RSO tar is a 4 of 10 effectiveness per milligram.
    RSO mixed with Coconut oil is a 6 of 10
    RSO - Coconut oil - Lecithin is a 10 of 10.

This gets the most mileage from every milligram of THC which is good for both the patient and the wallet.
    Coconut oil (any cooking oil works) and the Lecithin make it easier for the body to use the Cannabis.

BNW

11. Ahhhh..... ok. Glass door oven. Didnt even think. Thanks appreciate it

12. [​IMG]

One of these is a good idea to insure your spot on the required temps.
    About $5.00

BNW

13. Cheers for all your help.

Hopefully last Q. Ive got my herb coming Friday.

Decarb the bud first, or does the process when reducing tar do it.

Going to order one of those thermometers

14. I always decarb first. Even using a still to recover my booze the RSO tar is in water so never gets over 212 F and that isn't hot enough for long enough besides submerged Cannabis doesn't decarb worth a shit.

Decarb Buds = 240 F for 40 minutes uncovered.
    Wash with booze to tincture
    Evaporate / Reduce to Tar
    Mix tar with equal amount of cooking oil
    Done

BNW

15. Brilliant help. Think am all set to try and make some healing. Thanks for all your information

16. Can i take the daily doses of the oil, all in one go after work when i am back home.

Or is it necessary to do the doses 3 times a day

17. @dev1 Hi hon, I'm "Granny", a cannabis science nerd. It's not necessary to divide your dose, but single large dose increases the risk of an "overdose" which is unpleasant :sick:, but never fatal. Taking it in 3 doses also keeps a more even level of cannabinoids in your body.

To add to @BrassNwood's excellent tutorial, here's the only RSO case study that I've found-

Cannabis extract treatment for terminal acute lymphoblastic leukemia with a Philadelphia chromosome mutation (full – 2013) Cannabis Extract Treatment for Terminal Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia with a Philadelphia Chromosome Mutation

Sadly the girl dies, but not from her leukemia, but rather from the lingering side effects of her previous chemo and radiation treatments. Her leukemia was going into remission even though they were using "street" RSO with no control over potency or strain. The study is fairly easy to read and goes into details of her treatment.

A second thing you may find helpful is this post - https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/the-tumors-are-really-shrinking.1130359

Diet is important! Most people eating a "western diet" are deficient in Omega 3 (and much more :sad:) and this damages their endocannabinoid system leaving us at greater risk for developing cancers and other "modern" diseases. A damaged endocannabinoid system can't fight cancers as well as a healthy one. (This deficiency also cuts into your ability to get "high", kids.:smoke: )

Run a search on Omega 6 to omega 3 ratios. Our cooking oils are sabotaging our health with too much pro-inflammatory Omega 6. (Interestingly, "no high" hemp seed oil has the right balance of the Omegas for human health!)

“Excessive amounts of omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) and a very high omega-6/omega-3 ratio, as is found in today's Western diets, promote the pathogenesis of many diseases, including cardiovascular disease, cancer, and inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, whereas increased levels of omega-3 PUFA (a low omega-6/omega-3 ratio) exert suppressive effects.” From “The importance of the ratio of omega-6/omega-3 essential fatty acidsThe importance of the ratio of omega-6/omega-3 essential fatty acids - PubMed

Lastly, I have a large section of medical studies on cancers and how the cannabinoids affect them in my "Granny Storm Crow's List". You can access my List here- New July 2021 "Granny Storm Crow's List"

Hope that helps,

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2