[Full Review] Weed Star Double Bubbler 2.0 (Lots of HQ Pics, HD Vids, etc.!!)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by spikeystud88, May 14, 2010.

1. #41 spikeystud88, May 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2010
    Quick video I just made:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8grhLttchuQ]YouTube - Ripping Weed Star Double Bubbler 2.0 in front of window[/ame]
    Taking a rip out of the dub bubbler looking out the window
    (watch 720p version on youtube!)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyuaQ9RyL9I"]YouTube- Ripping Weed Star Double Bubbler 2.0 in front of window round 2[/ame]
    Taking a rip out of the dub bubbler looking out the window
    (watch 720p version on youtube!)

Enjoy!

Edit: More pics (from our nice camera this time):

OK posting these real quick because my GF and I are about to head out. Smoked a fat bowl and got some pics. Btw, the bowl this thing comes with is GIGANTIC! A single tightly packed bowl lasted us a solid 30 mins taking hits every few mins!

Anyways, pic dump:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Another thing I just realized about this bubbler is that you can hit it from literally any angle. You can lean forward, lean back, treat it like a bong, lean to the side, ANYTHING and it still diffuses the shit out of the smoke! I tried to get a video of it but was too high and it didn't work lol. Anyways heading out now guys, might try to upload some vids later. Peace!

2. Excellent man, glad to see it smokes well!

3. Added new milkvid and pics to above^ post.

4. This bub is your new baby spikey :p

5. Ha you're telling me :p. I waited soooo looooong for her!

ALSO, later tonight might hook the bub up to the vape and get some pics/vids of that in action. I remember I recently saw a video of a guy hitting his vape through a Sheldon Black bubbler, and ever since then I've wanted to do it lol.

[oh yeah, slight delay and we haven't left yet, so that's why I'm posting :D]

6. That sure would be a badass setup :eek:
    :)

7. Make sure you clean the bub 100% with iso to ensure the best tasting vape!

8. Nah I don't have any 'milk' pics, I only have a shitty cell phone camera anyway....and I am letting my friend use it over the summer, letting it change colors some more. Once I save up over the summer and move into my new apartment in late August I'll add more to my family and start posting more...right now I just creep on threads, especially that High-End thread haha.

9. Ahh nice bro!

10. Great job on the review/pics/video... makes me want to get a new bubbler.

11. god damn I want this!

and for the price it's rediculous

12. an I mean't that in a good way ^^^

13. Thanks bro, appreciate that!

Haha man, I know what you mean :D!

14. #54 Dankness05, May 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2010
    Nice dude! Thats looks like a fucking nice bub for only $80. Bubblers rock, im hitting mine as i speak.

AHH, that was nice. Now to enjoy the soulful sounds of jerry garcia and the rest of the grateful dead. and possibly fuck my girlfriend later...yea that sounds nice ;).

Edit:Wow thats incredibly weird. Sorry.

15. Lol, it's all good bro. Thanks for the kind words! Hope you end up going through with your plans ;)!

16. Just ordered the Weed Star 14mm carbon filter to use with this bad boy, only $12 (including shipping) from the GC Shop.

17. ooo rly :rolleyes:
    Can't wait to see the setup :)

18. Haha me either man, should be good. Sadly she's getting dirty quick, so I figured I might as well look into the carbon filter to keep her clean.

Soaking everything in Simple Green now to get it looking brand new. Also soaking the downstem in SG to 1) clean it 2) hopefully remove the crappy blue Weed Star logo.

Anyways, my GF and I have been debating whether or not we should try and remove the main Weed Star logo. I feel like it looks semi-cool, but I have a feeling it would look pretty legit without a logo at all (just being crystal clear and sexy). What do ya'll think?

19. If I had one, I would remove all the logos.

20. This.