Full Review of "Ozium Air Sanitizer"!

Discussion in 'General' started by Spitzz, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Hey Blades!

Recently in a few threads I have been seeing a bunch of people asking questions about a brand of Air Sanitizer known as "Ozium". Now what I heard from a few threads is that it is the best you can buy and it will save your ass in nearly any situation. Me, being the skeptical type, picked up a can recently to see just how effective it really is, and whether it lives up to the hype. So here is my review:

Scent **4/5**: I opted for the Original scent but also took a whiff of the "New Car Smell" while in Walmart. The Original scent smells nearly exactly like Lemon Pledge Dust Cleaner, and the New Car Smell, didn't smell much like a new car to me, more like an Old Person's House. In my opinion its not the best smell, but its tolerable.

Air Cleansing ability **5/5**: This product doesn't lie..It beats the SHIT out of odors in the air. I tested it on a few occasions. Firstly, I tested this on my clothes after smoking of one of the most potent strains I could find, Home grown Lemon Skunk. Not only did it take the smell off of my clothes it left no funky "After-smell" and left my clothes smelling like well my room I guess I would say (Every Person's house/room has a distinct "smell" don't you agree?) Second I put some of my bud in a pill container and left it there for 12 hours. After it stunk up the container I took the bud out (there was still some shake in it)and did just a tiny spray into the bottle and onto the lid of the pill container closed it and smelt it 10 minutes later. No scent. Even now, 3 days later there is not a trace of any bud (other than a little shake ;)) in the container!

Cost **4/5**: Not very expensive for what you get. It only costed a mere $4.95 in my local Walmart for a 3.5 oz bottle, which will last you quite some time if you don't smoke daily. Even if you do smoke daily this will last you nearly a week I would presume.

Compared to Febreeze: This is like comparing an Oldsmobile to a Maserati. I used to spray febreeze air effects for 20 seconds 3 seperate times just to cover the smell of OPENING my stash jar in my room. With Ozium 1, 5 second spray will eliminate the scent and the Pledge scent will be gone in about 10 minutes.

Final Thoughts: BUY IT. Although Febreeze tempts you with an offer for 9, 9.7 oz bottles of their shit for $30, all that does is make your room smell like Cinnamon hinted Cannabis, or Apple Breeze Weed. This stuff knocks the scent right out of the air and is defiantly worth the price.

If you enjoyed my review please pass it on to friends to read and perhaps give me some reputation for devoting a little time to writing this. If you choose not to do so though, that is fine. :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 Rollin Cr00k3d, Dec 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2011
    Haha, ozium isn't the kind of shit you want to be spraying on your clothes...

Edit: don't spray it for 5 seconds, you need about a half second to a second long spray for a mid size room, pretty sure it's on the bottle.

Good review though

3. i know im raising a thread from the dead, but why wouldnt you spray it on your clothes?

4. Why isn't this thread more popular? This guy wrote the shit out of it!!!!!!!!!

5. Damn now I want some ozium .

6. [quote name='"medicinaltoker"']Why isn't this thread more popular? This guy wrote the shit out of it!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Well for me I already know this, good review dude. Ozium has and will always be te shit. Ive hot boxed used a good 2 second spray got out, chilled got back in. It was all good

7. The only bad thing ive heard about ozium is that you should let the area you sprayed air out for a bit cuz its bad for you , but then again what air freshener isn't bad for you

8. Never has ozium ever gotten rid of any weed smoke smell. Not a blunt not one bowl. I've tried the new car smell and original. All it ever did for weed was make it smell like weed + fruity. Works great for general house odors though i.e bathroom, litter box if you have cats.

9. Ozium was my "life-saver" in highschool... Until I finally stopped giving a fuck :) . I mean, it's good on cars (now i use an inscence or just straight DANK smell), but the lemony or vanilla scent gets annoying so quick. So yeah, fuck Ozium, smoke weed...

10. Right when I was about to order $40 worth of ozium off amazon i saw this...

11. I'm late to the discussion, but I thought I'd give my experience with Ozium. I live in a ground-floor apartment, and my landlords live upstairs. It's a couple in their 60s and they have a huge family, so there are always kids going in and out. Their backyard is right upstairs from my patio. It's a sweet apartment for way under-market rent, so I'm willing to put up with the obvious drawbacks.

I turn on the exhaust fan over the stove and smoke right underneath it. I blow the smoke directly into the fan. I burn incense all the time, so that's what it smells like in the hallway. Right after every sesh, I zap the room with Ozium for one second. It does smell like Lemon Pledge, but the smell does fade after about 10 min. The combo of fan + incense + Ozium works like a charm. You can't smell anything at all.

Oh, and I smoke a cig out my bedroom window every now and then, zap the room with Ozium to clear the smell of the smoke that inevitably stays inside, and my room has no smoke smell at all.

12. Another resurrection for this thread lol ozium works i'm smoking right now after i blow the smoke out i spray a little and no smell whatsoever lmao. Normally i wouldn't have to hide it but i have guest that don't like the smell of smoke so i can do this until next week

13. Lol or you can make a week's worth of edibles!

14. I actually just sprayed mine before reading this thread. :D I swear by the stuff. hot boxed our car, ended up getting pulled over. sprayed it, by the time the cop was to our window, couldn't smell shit. living in Alaska and not wanting to smoke up our apartment in the winter.well, its cold and i dont exactly want to smoke outside...soooo, smoke anyways, use ozium. works every time.

15. Sorry for resurrecting a dead thread...again, but a tip for those that complain about the after smell is to do a quick little spray of your favorite body spray about a minute after the ozium. In my experience ozium has a distinct smell, but it can be covered up very easily.

16. Ya'know people need to get used to the smell of reefer because it'll be legal soon. Cities, towns, countries, shit the whole earth, willl be filled with the aroma of dearst mary of janes.

Oh yea but ozium does work pretty dam well

17. I just brought ozium air sanitizer (Vanilla) and I give it 5 stars for everything, my mother lets me smoke in the house but gets mad cause of the smell,yesterday I got hotboxed my house and sprayed the ozium and I didn't get one complaint from her,YES I finally found something to cover up the smell and not just mix in or make it stink more like Febreeze Lysol or any other air freshner,I love the smell to it that fresh car smell only thing is where I live at the cost $10 gonna look online better :)

18. i know im raising a thread from the dead, but why wouldnt you spray it on your clothes?
    [​IMG]

19. hol up... ozium works better than most air fresheners but it's not "miracle spray", don't be overly reckless just cause you have some ozium.

and you wouldn't spray it on your clothes because it's not cologne it's air freshener. for the air. I'm pretty sure it's a different mix of chemicals.

Obviously an old thread, but idk wtf this guy is talking about. I used to smoke exclusively on the go, and I sprayed it for way more than 5 seconds. Took the smell out every time. I would hot box a 1 gram blunt to myself and then a few hours later I would go out with my parents in my car... They had no idea.