Full Proof Guide to Urine Test

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Giving Vibes, Jan 30, 2018.

1. What's up guys!
    I am super excited to share with you how I passed my drug test by using synthetic piss. (If you want to skip the story and just follow my direction scroll down!)

Sooo I was recently offered a job at the office where I live after an on the spot interview. (crazy right?!) And so me and the lady are just laughing it up when she tells me that all I have to do is go and take a drug test and I'll be good to go. (Mind you I AM HIGH AS SHE'S TELLING ME THIS!) So of course I then went into full panic mode. I came home and chugged so much water I felt sick and went online looking for some crappy detox when I came across something called Clear Choice Sub Solution. I skipped over it and kept looking. About 3 hours later of me still panicking I decided to go back and read the reviews. I went to testnegative.com where it's sold and saw nothing but 4 and 5 star reviews so then I really started looking and the reviews were so amazing I decided to drop the $102 (included 2 day shipping). And I thought well if it doesn't work they've got a 200% money back guarantee so I'll make an extra hundred bucks.

So the morning of my test I am up at about 7 a.m. to go to fedex and pick up my solution. (I highly recommend choosing the pick up in store option because if you're last minute like I was delivery is unpredictable and they make you sign for it!) I then go home read the directions so much I have them memorized and headed to my test. I had the option of where I took my test so I went to a small clinic in a more rural area because I was too sketched to take it at an actual job testing facility. So I had mixed my urine powder and room temperature water ( it's a must) while at home and had my unopened heat activator in the car. When I pulled into the parking lot of the clinic I mixed the heat activator and gently stirred it for about 10 seconds until I felt the heat and saw it become more foamy. I thanked the gods above for making me a woman because I had the easiest spot to conceal it... my boobs. I double sports bra'd it and stuck the solution in the between the two. (You don't want to have the temp. gauge directly on your skin because it can lead to a false temp. reading.) I go inside and fill out my paperwork. (Don't go in to the test site asking tons of questions like "will I get my test back directly" or "Are we allowed to test again for a possible false positive" or "Hey can I run to the bathroom real quick" no joke this dude was asking all of these and we all knew he was going to fail. Not trying to make anyone paranoid but my sister worked at one of these places and while it may not be legal if they felt someone was suspect they would send their sample "at random" to be more thoroughly tested... much like TSA) But back to the story, so I get to the back room and there's a two nurses, one at the lab station by the door and one sitting in front of the door. I had to catch myself because I kept wanting to cover my chest, but the lady hands me my cup and tells me to pee to the line and go ahead. I smile and go into the bathroom which luckily had a loud fan running so I wasn't worried of them listening. I sit on the toilet and unscrewed my cap ( It's got a small straw to simulate peeing but I was ready to go.) I was also a little worried because the heat activator only last about 20 minutes and I was in the lobby for a while. But my temp read 94 and i didn't want to add anymore heat solution while in there so I let it go. I then actually peed in the toilet and went about my business. I handed the lady the cup through the window then came out. As soon as I came out the man nurse went in right after me and flushed the toilet and nodded to the lady. While sitting there she did the heat scanner (which reads the temp of the piss, too hot or too cold is an automatic fail or retest, but I only used half of my solution so a retest wouldn't have been an issue) and she had me initial then told me I was done. While doing all of this I acted as innocent and naive as ever, asking how there day has been and so on. I then leave the clinic with a light but heavy heart and spent the night searching when I will get the test results back. I wake up the next morning and see a Welcome aboard email from regional and was in denial. That was about three days ago and I have finally accepted that I passed today as I fill out my W2 forms. I cannot thank clear choice enough, they literally saved my ass.

What I did:
    1. Went and picked my package up from fed-ex.
    2.Came home and mixed the solution (the powder "pee" and lukewarm water)
    3. Drove immediately to my test and right before I walked in mixed the heating solution for 10 seconds.
    4. Concealed it properly then went in.
    5. Took the test and urinated in the toilet for good measure. (DO NOT POUR EXTRA SOLUTION INTO THE TOILET!)
    6. Made sure everything was concealed and walked out.
    7. Passed the test!

I really hope my review helps you guys out. Smoking a bit of EARTH MADE herbs should not be grounds for people to have crappy fast food or dead end jobs.

2. Damn... I poured my friends piss in at 94 degrees... it was about 91 when I handed it to the technician and she wouldn't take it because it had to be "98 degrees" even though the damn paper said 90-100 and there's no way 50ml of liquid would retain a constant temperature of 98 degrees after finishing your piss, zipping up, and washing your hands.

That was just for some bullshit server job at TGIF though. Glad you passed yours.

That lady just had it out for me.

Question: So was the heating solution added to the piss and it warmed it up? No strapping it to your nuts or with a handwarmer and hoping for the best?

3. I have the same product and have it on deck just in case. I also bought some hand warmers that heat up when shaken. I have read great reviews of sub solution so coughed up the money to get it. Really your only hurdle is the tempature. The rest is just in your head. If your a guy, just double up on the underwear and place bottle between them under your junk.

4. Awesome that you passed, but that solution is way over priced.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ** I debated a lot on whether to try the heat warmers but with it being January when I took the test I didn't know how long the heat in the hand warmers would last, that and it already was kinda hard to hide the bottle in a sports bra. But after you add the solution then strap it, it should be more than ready. But yea some people are dicks so I went in after taking out my nose and tongue ring because I didn't want to give them any amo.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks! But yeaaa but it was super important that I passed so I was too afraid to go with another one, but one of my friends just passed using quickfix. They've got mixed reviews but it worked for him.

7. My gf is currently in the nursing program and has to take a 10 panel drug test do you think this could work for her as well??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Awesome. If I ever go back to regular smoking and need to get clean on short notice, I'll definitely keep a bottle of this for a rainy day. Sounds like it's 100% worth the money.

9. "full proof" lmao

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. I may have to try this. I've been applying to jobs and some of the apps said there's a pre-employment drug screen. Damn, $100 is a lot though.

11. I know mine was just a 5 panel but there's a thread here on grasscity where they were a nurse and it was a 10 panel. If I can find the thread I'll attach it.

12. Yea but they have a 20$ detox drink that I didn't have the time to try, so if you've got the time I would recommend trying that with a couple of at home test before spending big bucks.

13. #13 anonhoneybadge, Mar 9, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    Test

14. Figured I’d add my success story to all the others for any skeptics out there...

I know prior to the test I was nervous as hell and read just about every thread there was that had sub solution in it.

I wasn’t looking for a job but was approached by a recruiter, the gig sounded great but was worried about a possible drug screen. Took the interview anyway and they gave me an offer the next day. Shocked as shit I spent a week in la la land hoping I wouldn’t have to take one, but then they sent an email and I had a week to take it. Stopped at a local shop and picked it up based on the reviews from test negative.com. Obviously I was still nervous because of the temp and maybe they will test to see if it is synthetic. What did I have to lose though because I already had a job, so pass or fail I was gonna be ok.

I put the heat pad on it about two hours prior to the testing and had sewed two pairs of undies together to create a perfect pocket for the bottle.

Worked perfect! Perfect temp when I poured in the cup.

The waiting was the worst part... I had no idea for over a week that it worked. It is expensive but reliable ain’t gonna be cheap!

It does work! I even bought a second bottle just in case the new job does randoms.

• Like Like x 1