Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Full on visuals while high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedXweedX, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Wasup Gc anyways so i took a Q of Mushies last weekend and i have tried smoking several times since then and everytime it brings back intense visuals like when i as tripping. The walls move and melt and the visuals i get are as intense as the shrooms were. After one bowl my complete reality has dissapeared. And i have been smoking for a few years. Can someone tell me why this is happening? Has anyone experienced this?

2. Can't discuss other drugs on these forums, Sorry man!

3. Pretty normal

4. yeahh this is going to be deleted

5. #5 G4Grassdetta, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2012
    a Q? that seems like a lot if it was your first time.

But I've had the same experience.

Wish this were a mush/herb forum :p

Mush opens up my highs to new heights for months afterward... pretty epic tbh

6. I actually have mild hallucinations as well

7. the only way i can get any visuals at all is through unmentionables like the one you mentioned and lucys friend and some others but anyway, the visuals from those do get more intense when smoking weed but after ive come down im left visual-less. This isnt normal as far as ive experienced.

8. Mushies and shrooms are my favorite strains!!

And bro, youve opened your THiiiRD EYE

9. Meaning pineal gland?

10. Mushrooms are just as natural as weed. I haven't had full on visuals days after, but wall breathing when high is pretty normal.

11. This could happen after high doses of extreme potent sativa, if you healthy mind then it could happen.