Full on Tripping on weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MadMax3331, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Hi recently when I was smoking some new bud I had insane open and close eye visuals. I could tell after smoking just a little that I felt differently than normal. Now I have heard of people hallucinating on Marijuana I know it can happen, but it has never happened to me. The experience started out with mild distortions, objects having trails, sharp edges seeming to move on their own, colors being brighter. This was all stuff I had experience on weed before so I wasn't too surprised, but it happened after only smoking one bowl out of my pipe.

Now after one hit got me that high I decided to do more. So I went outside and smoked about three more bowls, and I can say I was full on tripping. I haven't taken any classical hallucinogens before like acid, psilocybn, or anything like that. However I have tried Morning Glory seeds before, and DXM. I can say the experience seemed like a mix of the two. The visuals were exactly like what I got on Morning glory seeds but a lot more intense. There seemed to be a complex rainbow pattern over any bright object I saw, objects were distorted more and more, things in my peripherals were warping, and the closed eye visuals were insane. Everything was so vivid, colors didn't really seem to take shape until I listened to music though at which point even with my eyes closed I could see the music video or that was what it seemed. There was also extreme double vision, which I have only got on DXM. And if things were moving too fast it appeared like parts of them disappeared along with the trails they had.

Not only were there strong visuals but I got slight out of body feelings. I wouldn't say an out of body experience, but it is the closest thing I have came to experience one. I felt like I was being pulled away, like my mind was leaving my body physically, and slight feelings of floating. Never actually felt like I had fully left, but it felt like part of me did. And at other times I seemed to melt into my chair similar to when I did DXM. Thankfully that was as far as the dissociative feelings went, I am not a fan of some other affects of DXM.

Oh and there was a definite problem with my speech, for no reason I would spout out gibberish, and at times my body would move on its own. My arms swirling around each other, it was a blur, and it looked like I had more arms than usual and yet less at the same time. There was little of the traditional couch lock or body load I experience with Indica dominant strains though. Although there was a point where I did experience a different form of couch lock. I couldn't physically move my body, but that was because I had forgotten I could.

The mental high was more confusing than on weed normally. There was strong feelings of confusion. It was very hard to think. I have felt this on LSA and DXM before, but then again I have only down those while smoking weed. It wasn't too bad, but it did detract from the experience. I am really not sure what caused this. It felt incredible. And now I know some of you might say I got laced weed. I thought of that too while on it, but when sober I remembered that before I bought it I had smoked some weed with my dealer. He doesn't have the best deals but I can always count on him, and I know him personally outside of buying from him so I can trust him. He told me the weed I smoked with him was the same I was buying. It wasn't from the same bag and he doesn't grow at his house so I can't be positive it was the same stuff, but I know I can trust him, and the taste and appearance were very similar so I assume he was telling truth. And when I smoked with him out of his bong, taking a lot fatter hits than I can out of my pipe I didn't feel anything different from when I normally smoke. So I am really unsure of what triggered the experience. If anyone has any thoughts I would love to here because if I can get those affects again on weed I would be very happy.

Haven't had any T-breaks either, longest I have been sober in the past few months was a little over a day. So it wasn't a lower tolerance that caused it. And even if it was, I never had this type of experience even when I was new to pot. And some of the first pot I smoke was pretty dank. Or at least the people I was smoking with said so, and they had a lot of experience with smoking. So it wasn't do to a lack of tolerance.

Gonna go smoke some more of it now, if the affects are the same I will post about it, if not I will make a post about it as well. Because that might confirm or deny wither there was something done to the weed, which I doubt. Oh and I have smoked dank weed before, both sativa and indica dominant at different times. I can tell the different usually between dank and mids. Sometimes it is hard to tell if it is has been awhile since I smoked one or the other, but usually I can tell. So it isn't like this is the first I time I have gotten good weed.