Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Full O of Beaster Pick-Up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by iDenko, May 14, 2010.

1. You must be Canadian too....The beasters I pick up looks pretty similar to that except a little darker....Beasters never look like they weigh but then when you break it up it pretty much explodes lol....I also pay $180-$200 an OZ.

Nice pick up...

2. Dude what are you talking about. That is definitely dank. Nice pickup OP $200 is an amazing price

3. beasters.........nah thats fucking DANK!

4. #24 Retrosole, May 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2010

What are you talking about,that is definitely not dank...I feel bad for most of you :(

The bud I just picked up is what I consider dank, op's is definitely beasters if you really don't think so make some new connections. And i'm from NY, not cali where someone can just walk into a store and buy dank

My bud:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i'm just sick of retards on grasscity that don't know shit about bud...i see multiple topics of people marketing thier commercial outdoor mids as clone only elite strains :rolleyes:

5. Sick price for amazing beasters...enjoy !
    :hello:

6. difference between beasters and dank?

7. beasters = stress weed
    dank = [​IMG]

8. Who cares if it is considered 'beasters' or 'dank', that is some FIYA!