Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

full melt keif/hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wardy94, Dec 11, 2012.

1. hey dudes yesterday i got some rubber gloves that had been worn for trimming a harvest before drying the buds and they were covered in sticky resins so i quick dried them and scraped its now like half powdered keif and like little bits of hash where its compressed together when it smokes its like full melt hash just bubbles and melts is this a good sign?

2. Pretty sure that's a good sign of good hash. Does it get you high?

3. yes that is a good sign:p

4. yeahh so stoned just had a bong now of bud and some sprinkeld on top its really harsh but worth the cough i was stoned for like 2 hours this morning

5. i thought it had be a good sign but just had to make sure cheers guys for the quick replies