Full Blown nuts man. Full blown nuts. (Or Am I possibly tapping into past memories)

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by wtfjusthappened, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Hey blades. Just wanted to share a recent experience, that has left me intrigued, perplexed, and somewhat concerned. I am not entirely sure that what Iv experienced can be put in human terms, so bear with me, and use a little imagination.

I have, for a while now, felt rather out of this world. Before weed, or any other drugs I may or may not have tried, I never quite really felt human. When I was young I originally thought it was due to me being young and new to this life, and thus not quite sure in my own skin. The strange thing is, is that I would have memories. Memories I knew didn't happen here on earth, and I wasn't sure happened at all. I never grew out of not feeling human, the memories did however fade.

They faded to the point, where most of the time i'm not even aware of there existence. Sometimes I will have these moments of deja vu, where I can remember bits and pieces.

Tonight however, I either had a full fledged psychotic episode, or unlocked something rather peculiar. I got off work, just like any other day, came home, and ate dinner. After I pulled out the bong and a cigar, and decided I was going to enjoy myself. After a moderate amount of hits off the bong, but not being too extraordinarily high, I decided to smoke some of my cigar. I proceeded to smoke that bitch, and put it out.

Right when I put it out I had a sudden rush of memories. This is going to be an extremely awkward sentence so bear with me. These memories that I remembered, I also remember remembering them before when I was younger. Now the moment that your all waiting for. What the fuck I was thinking lol

I feel as if I get removed from this body completely, and transported somewhere else instantly. The whole experience was so fluid and natural, I forgot Instantly about my ethereal body. Instantly I saw a familiar view. This was no ordinary view. I am In a a city. A city glowing, pulsating, and alive. Literally alive. My Field of view is unique, in that I can see in 360 degrees, and my vision extends a very great distance. I can see through the buildings, but something is very strange about this place. There are no inhabitants. I cant tell if I am in a higher realm, or a lower one. Im not quite sure I want to keep going, but I am Intrigued, so I do.

I have no body, I simply exist. At this point im not even sure "I" is the right word for me. There can only be one "I", but at this moment there are almost 7 billion "I's" walking this very planet. Therefore "I" doesn't/don't exsist.

I snapped out of it, exactly where I was before. I had just finished putting my cigar out. I then got to thinking about what had happened, and I came to the conclusion, that I have indeed existed before. Not as me. There is no me. I am simply a carrier.

weird shit eh?

2. Sounds like astral projection or something similar to it. Very interesting. You should try and fly around and gain intelligence.

3. Hahah fly round and gain intelligence that sounds sweet

4. Is it possible that the reason you remembered these memories on this day was because at some point in your childhood you created them as a fantasy? Its not uncommon for children of high intelligence to create fantasies for themeselves at a young age.

5. See, I wonder that too. The mind has such a powerful ability to create an illusion. Self deception is the easiest form of deception. If it werent, we would have no religion lol. Weather it be "real" what I saw, or simply a construct of my mind, it has showed me that reality, or at least my personal reality, to be more than meets the eye.

I think about it like this. When I was in that state IT was my reality, it was just as real as me typing this right now. What makes this any more real than that?

Ya dig?

6. Other people can see the real world for one.

7. Was it a cuban cigar? :D Those cubanos fuck wit you magne

8. A warning from above to be kind to your fellow man for he is you and you are him?

Interesting...

9. i would not call you nuts, its just that you are able to astral project easier than most people.
    i do agree that one is all and all is one, with that being said I think we are all part of one very large system. Compare this system to that of a human body system. We are all part of the same body, some of us are hands, some of us are feet, some of us are brain cells and some of us are nerves cells.

We are all part of the same body, ultimately functioning on the same consciousness. Little cells of the same body, sharing the same experience. Would it make sense for your finger cells and your toe cells to communicate and share information?
    99.9% of the time no, there is no direct communication. But since we are on the same body we all take on the problems of each other since we need each other to function most efficiently.

Some people can be seen as the nerve cells in our metaphorical body of humanity, able to interact with a wider range of cells, have direct contact with our body's "brain"(God). Do not feel alarmed that you have a different role as the other cells, but embrace your role as a medium of sorts.

10. it is time for the people to understand the truth of this. Understand that the world and every human are in a constant state of love, not hate.

Overstand this vibratory frequency that holds us - nature as one. The key is love and unity between all mankind.

no homo lol

11. Thank you apl for the wonderful replies. I was unsure how this thread would origionally fair, but so far so good.

I have thought about what you say that we are all the same. I believe that quite literally. Yes "I" may have different wants hopes and ambitions than you, but tyat is because we have led two distinct lives. If your consciousness would have originated in my body to my life, and me vise versa, I would be you, and you would be me. We ARE simply experience. I know that I was born me, by pure chance, so really I could have been born anyone.

Once you start thinking like that you really start to wonder what life is. Why is there anything here at all? Where is here? Why is there a "here" in the first place? Is there a reason? We simply take the stimuli of this world, and react to it. We ourselves, are a chain reaction. One thought and action leads to the next. What I cant figure out, is why a damn chain reaction is self aware. Were matter contemplating itself.

The more answers I supposedly get, the more questions spiral out of controll. The closer I get to the truth, the more complex and out of reach it becomes.

12. listen to the inaudible sound of YHWH the SUN

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_97jGrgKd8]Sound of the Sun (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjpCKZ7cEoY]Mind Science Kept Hidden Documentary.WHAT OUR BODY REALLY IS! - YouTube[/ame]

14. i would have to disagree with the statement "we are all in a constant state of love"

I think "love" is our emotional state of equilibrium, that we eventually all come back to

15. Found that really interesting but also the fuck of my mind

Thankyou sir or Madame

16. You smoked DMT not a cigar my man

17. #18 ChillFave, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2013
    brains are awesome.

I've been trying to think of my mind as an actual geographical location, like the earth. There are more neural connections in the brain than there are stars in the night sky, so entire pieces of the brain are like continents with organic life (neurons) interacting with each other constantly.

Really, the processes that made the brain are the same that made the earth and everybody else on the planet, so I don't think there's much difference between our brains and the natural world except form. Astral projections like OP's sound like the mind having flashes of this realization. I wish I could have them - use your powers for justice :3

18. Acid's a hell of a drug...

19. It sure as fuck is man. I wish I could divulge into thise stories here as well without being banned, but alas this is as much of my mind bending adventures I can safely discuss.

I have thought about this too. From the very big, to the very small we all exist within the same system. We are made of atoms, the same shit that comprises everything. Atoms are electrons protrons and neutrons hurtling around in a cloud of probability. They are 99.999 percent non existant. Yet we are all made out of the same thing. Our body I see as merely a vessel.

You mention our cells having the ability to communicate. I think that is very wepl possible. It is shown now, that even atoms exibhit some form of consciousness. If you increase a charge an electron will jump to a higher shell. This is called iteration. You take one thing, add a variable, and see how it reacts. This applies as kuch in math as it does consciousness.

So if atoms are somewhat conscious, at least enough to function acording to x or y, without someone telling them too, then why cant cells be conscious? I believe they are. After all we are made of matter, and we are conscious. Therefore matter Can be conscious. The questi9n is, to what extent? I believe the whole universe to be a conscious dynamic system.