Fuji Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by jfweeden, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Yup,

I bought one. 129 shipped next day air.

After 3 months of heavy use...sessions everyday, ZERO complaints/malfunctions.

...not saying its better than other vaporizers,I'm simply saying that if you want a volcano like experience its not a bad vape.

The bags are shit, get turkey bags from the grocery store.

I know they are hated here at GC, but I was tired of all the negative reviews.

I'm here to say that it has become may daily driver of toking.

Anybody else have anyone?

they really aren't that bad guys, im telling ya.:smoke:

Keep on keeping on-

jfw

2. [quote name='"jfweeden"']Yup,

I bought one. 129 shipped next day air.

After 3 months of heavy use...sessions everyday, ZERO complaints/malfunctions.

...not saying its better than other vaporizers,I'm simply saying that if you want a volcano like experience its not a bad vape.

The bags are shit, get turkey bags from the grocery store.

I know they are hated here at GC, but I was tired of all the negative reviews.

I'm here to say that it has become may daily driver of toking.

Anybody else have anyone?

they really aren't that bad guys, im telling ya.:smoke:

Keep on keeping on-

jfw[/quote]

Lucky you, mine developed a metallic taste so I trashed it.

Just so you know, just because were not singing its praises around here isn't because were haters, or at least I'm not, its because there are so many better vapes. Even for less than a hundred. If it works,use it and enjoy it, but just because you got a working unit does not mean we all did.

3. There's better vapes for that price, and I don't like bags. There's even better bag vapes that also do whip.

And strange metallic tastes in my vapor make me uncomfortable xD, I know I won't get that with my vape, I'll pass.

4. Man ive had mine for a couple years. had some problems, smoke shop replaced it, that one broke too and then i fixed it myself, it melted th hot glue holding up part of the control knob., put two screws in, works perfectly. it has flaws, but if you know what to do, you can make them really nice, pulling it apart, its almost like the volcano, but ceramic heating element, i think volcano has aluminum or something. yhe fuji just wasnt built too well.
    but i use mine every day as well, and have since i bought it.