Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fudge or Cake-like?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Nivalwolf, Jan 3, 2011.

1. My friends and I always make cake-like, they say that if they are Fudgy, you taste more of the tiny branches and the weed and they are more filling.... I call bull****. To make them cake-like you need one more egg, and then they are way too fluffy and don't taste right. To me, brownies are supposed to be fudgy, and one less egg makes it a little less filling. That's what I think I dunno if I'm right, we've never made them fudgy because they never consider my opinion.

If you want a cake then make a cake right? How do you guys prefer your brownies? and why?

2. Ive tried both many times. Cake like works much better for me, i actually think fudgey takes much longer to get u high.