Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fudge Covered peanut butter oreo firecrackers

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by shamwowgal, May 16, 2011.

1. Hi all, I'm pretty new here, but I just had to post this...I got some amazing headies last night but I can't smoke since are staying with my boyfriends dad right now even outside smoking would stink this stuff has an amazingly strong smell. So I found the firecracker sticky but I didnt have crackers so I used fudge covered peanut butter oreos and regular pb and probably like a half gram of weed maybe less. I made two gooey firecrackers, let me just say delicious and I ate them like ten minutes ago and I am already getting a little bit of a headie feeling. Just wanted to share ...

2. damn that sounds amazing

should have eaten one, waited for the munchies and eaten the other :p

3. muchie problem solved i just ate a bowl of mississippi mud pie ice cream. Is it raining up in montreal its supposed to rain here every day until friday we are under a flood warning until further notice.