Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fuckkkkk

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dannnn420, Oct 25, 2011.

1. So I was all set to go. I picked up an eighth of dank for 55 bucks last night, and I had my glass bowl. Put them both in a plastic baggy then inside another plastic baggy with dryer sheets. Then wrapped that in aluminum foil and put it in a paper bag. One would think that would thoroughly cover the stench, right? Wrong. Oh so very wrong. So I went to school the next day not thinking anything was wrong (I'm a senior at hs), and I get a text from my dad. He says something along the lines of 'your mom smells pot EVERYWHERE upstairs. Wait till your 21, respect your mother.' That thing danked up not only my room, but my whole fucking upstairs. Luckily for me though, I got home from school and talked to my mom. She was pissed, but not that much, and she didn't think I had weed at the house she just thought I smoked last night and that was why it smelled. So I then moved the weed and bowl into my dresser drawer underneath a bunch of hats and shit and put it inside another 3 paper bags. Went to work from 5-930 and came home ready to hit a big ass bowl in my shower. Been looking forward to it all day. But I go to take my weed out, and it's fucking gone. So is the bowl. And I talked to my dad and he said 'your lucky I got it before your mother. She would have killed you. Let's just start over, wait until your 21 to smoke.' I mean I guess I'm glad that he kinda saved me from my mom, but i lost like 75 bucks worth of shit. I'm just so fucking pissed off, I wanted to smoke so bad tonight haha. And I have a feeling he's going to smoke it himself. And there is absolutely nothing I can do about it. Fuck.

Moral of the story? Buy a fucking Mason Jar.

2. Moral of the story? Don't keep para in your house if your rents don't approve.

But i'm sure you know that now :wave:

3. Tell your dad you want to a blaze a bowl with him. Tell him you already know he's gonna smoke it.

4. I don't know how he would take that haha

5. shitty situation man, but if you got parents willing to let you have it when you're 21 and you're already 18 i'd wait the 3 years man. still smoke outside of the house, just dont bring shit home. if your dad's reasonably cool with it ask if you can have it back to give to a friend so it doesn't go to waste, sell the bowl, sell/smoke the buds

6. I wish, but I don't think hes gonna give it back haha

7. yea, idk your dad so cant say anything about him, but my moms super anti (me specifically smoking) weed. most of my family smokes and she knows but she doesn't really like it. she took a decent sized $70 bong out of my room and thought there was noooo way i could get it back, but i asked if i could get it if i went and sold it right then and there and she let me, but i had a time limit and had to come back with money to show her

8. I saw the word "paper bag" and I think that's your problem, not trying to sound like a douche lol but yea instead of three paper bags do three plastic ziploc ones. Even better would be a pill bottle or mason jar. Happy toking.

9. 18's old enough to smoke with your dad. I mean for fuck's sake, you can have a beer with him! Drop him a hint..

Edit:
    Those old camera film containers are good (if you can still get them).

10. I wish, and I think he would blaze with me too, but he knows my mom doesn't like it so he wouldn't want to encourage me to do it probably

11. Tell him you can keep it between you and him.