Fucking women............

Discussion in 'General' started by zidave05, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Goddamn they all love drama......

So there was this chick I met through a friend and we hit it off and I really liked her. She originally told me that she wasn't looking for any kind of relationship right now and i knew that, but she gave me some CRAZY mixed signals. Always calling me baby and sweety and ooey gooey names and shit.
    Then always talking about how we may date sometime in the near future. So all is going well at first we were talking like every day. She drove down and stayed here for 2 days and I took her out on a date and we had a blast. Then after she left, like a week later I drove up to where she lives and stayed the night there.
    Had a blast as always and then after I got back home she tells me she wants NOTHING but to be single and started acting completely different to me. We stopped talking near as much and I haven't talked to her in like a week and then today I get a random text from her that was like 4 pages long and she tells me that one of my best friends. A chick that is supposed to be like my "sister" told her EVERYTHING I said about her.
    About how I feel that the chick led me on and all the other shit I said while sober and in my drunken stooper.

Fuck women and their goddamn drama

Ok i feel better.....had to vent

2. lol i hear you homie...women are some weird ass creatures...half of the time they don't know wtf they want. put it this way, the less attention you pay them the more on your nuts they hang.

unstable ass creatures.

3. That's almost exactly what my older brother told.....he told me they love ANY kind of attention. Whether it be good or bad.....they love it

So I'm ignoring em all....fuck it

4. lol i understand wat ur going through. this girl i m with now is driving me insane. she's cool and is real cute but idk i just cant handle all the jerking around. she loves to hang out on then ight i work 12 hrs. but when i have off she is at home sleeping... its such a waste of my dam time. So today i decided to go with the ignoring her for a few days. hope it all works out.

5. few days? nah nah nah homie thats not how it works...don't ignore the chick...just don't show her the attention she craves...be careless but don't ignore her...if she don't call then fuck it that should tell you something right there...if she calls and says lets go out...then go out...but limit your attention span on her...you know turn the tables. this is how it always should be. i guarantee that chick will be the one always calling you...but then again if she's not interested then she really isn't interested and in this case...THE NEXT ONE IS THE BEST ONE!

6. id find a new friend. if they cant keep their lips shut they aint good for nothin. but as for that girl well it sounds like you were talkn shit behind her back so...

7. Woman are all the same homie.

They're fuckin ruthless too. Shit girls in prison are worse than men in prison! :eek:

Just say fuck her she doesn't know what she's missin out and tell your "sister" that she needs to make it up to you some how... a lil sucky sucky maybe? Somethin good can come outa this~
    If not that then there will be a girl around the corner that will be 10x better than that girl keep your head up and you'll make it.

If you still feel bad toke a few bowls and i guarantee you, you'll feel better. :cool:

8. .... lol!

9. I really didn't give a shit about the chick finding out about everything I said.....I was pissed about my good friend being the one that told her.