Fucking with addiction and myself

Discussion in 'General' started by jasonjasonjason, Jul 7, 2006.

1. So guys..most people are probably going to hate me for talking about this kind of stuff but I figure a few people can actually relate and discuss it with me without getting pissed off.

Anyways..Ive been very interested in heroin lately. I keep reading about it and it seems like the ultimate drug that I have to try. Ive done oxycontin a lot but have never been addicted, never been addicted to anything in my life before.

For some reason I actually got the idea that I should try heroin and keep doing it every day in the lowest doses possible to achieve effect, trying to keep my tolerance as low as possible. If I did this for 2 weeks every day would I be addicted? I will be going on a week trip out of state in 2 weeks and will have no way to bring any heroin there (or weed or anything..so its going to be a getting sober trip for weed also) and if i do develop a slight addiction, will the withdrawal be really bad or just minor since most people withdraw after years of use.

I dont know, I just feel like I want to get addicted to something to see how it feels, because I know I dont want to feel it later in life when I cant really be fucking around. I have a pretty strong mind and think I can do it but what do you guys think..

oh and dont reply if your just gonna flame me

2. I've never really experienced addiction or herion.

But I'm going to have to assume that if you do Heroin often that of course you will get addicted to it, and that if you want to do it and do it often then it will be hard to stop.
    If you do it daily, then try to stop you will probably start having withdraws.

Don't fuck with it man, respect the drug.

3. I know man I respect it, and I think by having a short run with it you learn to respect it even more which is what I want to achieve. I watched Requiem for a Dream today and unlike most people who see it, the first thing I thought is "damn I really want to try heroin now" because if you think...heroin is that good of a drug that people will go through all that for it, it must be pretty good.

Oh yeah BTW, in Requiem for a Dream...towards the end when Marion starts prostituting herself for drugs (haha "ass to ass") is that still heroin or is she doing coke? Because I know when she does it, it shows her snorting something and I assumed it was heroin but then I got to thinking in the rest of the movie they showed injection when they did heroin, so was she doing coke when it showed the snorting? Or was it snorting heroin?

4. sometimes it only one time to get addicted. but i wouldn't fuck with it. if you do it, i suggest doing it sparingly, like on special occasions. just don't become a feind, man. but i wish you the best of luck with that shit.

5. You're already way too skinny and pale to be turning into a junkie, dude.

6. well, snorting heroin isnt really anymore addictive than oxycontin other than the fact that its cheaper, n i personally have never got addicted to heroin, and i shot 30 bags in 3 days one time, still wasnt addicted

so heroin is actually safe if ur responsible with it, hell i wasnt responsible by shootin 30 bags in 3 days but i still didnt get addicted so u shoudl be good to

7. heroin is nasty shit man, people sell there mothers to get more. heroin is one of the few drugs that makes u lose sight of everything just to get more. I know more than enuf people who have heroin addicts for parents and have been used and abused for money. One guy i know has 18 half brothers from all different fathers cause his mom was prostituing herself out for more heroin. she sent him to do a drug deal for her cause she knew some shit would get thrown down and he got stabbed 5 times over her. she then threw him out onto the street and he was raised by his aunt. heroin is nasty shit. to sum it up heres a quote i read in a book about heroin.

"In essense you are making a deal with the devil. He takes your pain away but in return you give him your soul and your life"

dicision is up to you, but i think its clear what my advice is

8. 2 kids from a local high school od'ed and died snorting H in the high school bathroom..do what you want but that shit may give the ultimate feeling but it's a slippery slope.

9. I read up untill you said you respect it. The sad thing is, with heroin, IT doesnt respect you.

10. lol lebowski of course it doesn't. as an inanimate object heroin can no more respect a man as can a table or a lamp. i say go for jason just don't say we didn't warn you and don't go blaming anybody but yourself if you get addicted or od.

11. As long as you DO_NOT have it in front of you, and you make it hard to get, you shouldn't have a problem. The thing about H, is that the high is extremely good and you don't want it to stop. I'd stay away from it myself if I were you. I've sat at a dealers house and watch kids smoke their lives away with it. Just put it out of reach, and do it once. Its not like weed as in you need to do it a bunch of times to feel it. Just please don't do it everyday man, you're better than that.

12. Heroin is very similiar to oxycontin and oxycodone. And like every drug, It is impossible to get addicted from 1 dose, but when you do get addicted....its over. And it doesn't matter if you have a strong mind, heroin isn't just physcologicaly addicting, its physically.

And I have no doubt you will be pretty sick if you do it every day for 2 weeks and stop. Not trying to flame you but seriously what are you thinking? If you have a big urge to know what its really like, do it once, have fun, and don't touch it ever again. You will defintly develope an addiction doing it daily for 2 weeks man.

And if you want to do it more then once, you won't get addicted doing it say once a week or month or somthing. But then it will start being once a month, to twice a month, to once a week, then just 2 times a week, and you get it...

Heroin is a very very pleasurable drug, but its also dangerously addicting, so respect it and don't do it more then once. In fact, you might not want to do it at all....because you will never experience that kind of euphoria without heroin and you might really really like it. So please be careful with that.

I'm not down with Charlie Brown but its your choice. I would stick to the bud though man, its truly the best drug out their :D

:bongin::yummy: :bongin::yummy: :bongin::yummy: :bongin: :yummy:

13. Do not do it. Ever.

That is all.

14. I should fucking slap you.

15. I don't "respect" heroin, i think only dumb motherfuckers do it, sorry bro, but i've seen way too many people fuck their lives up (and yes, they only got addicted once, so dont use the respect thing as an excuse.) over this shit. Consider the possibilities and worst case scenario. Then consider how it would effect your life, friends, and family. It already sounds like you want to become addicted to it for some unknown reason, newsflash: its not cool, never has been, never will be. It will only lead to trouble bro. Sorry if I came off as a dick here, but its a serious situation and i'm just tryin to look out for a fellow toker.
    '

Nex

16. So true.

Seen people over the years, all 0f them swear they aren't hooked, when they clearly are.

I ruins lives, and not just yours, but everyone who cares about you.

Heroin is for mugs. Let's keep it that way.

17. To try and say that you think you can handle the high, just remember what someone else said, it is physical. You and all of us have natural opiate receptors in your body, when you do Haro or any other opiate you block those receptors in your body, and then your body has to tell the natural opiates to stop being made, do you get me so far? So basically the body says don't make any more opiates and then you hurt all over and the pain is unbearable, you just want the next fix to get it to go away. This means that when doing Haro it feels like the best feeling in the world because your system is on overload, you cannot feel anything bad and all your problems slip away. I am not going to tell you, you r bad, and you r wrong, but I can say that this is a bad choice. Have you seen the commercial where the guy walks up to his girlfriends parents ans says "wow you look just like my ex wife", then this voice chimes in and says BAD DEAL! That is haro bro a bad deal, you get hooked and the dealer acts like he cares what is going on ur life but ask him for some free shit after you are already hooked and you will see how much they really care about you. You might be able to control a mental addiction but I myself would not even begin to think I can over come a physical one.................... Don't do it bro,:eek: JOE>

18. Yeah man, I've knew a couple people who got addicted to it...and at parties and stuff they'd just sit on a couch or something looking completely blown out of their minds with their eyes barely open. They clearly were just sitting there feeling amazing but let me tell you it didn't look healthy or like someone high on weed at all. It looked...much scarier, kinda hard to explain. Well I personally don't think I'd try it. Once you're addicted you can't just stop. It's not like that..

19. Well that's why you shouldn't do heroin if you have a low tolerance for opiates. if you know that then yeah it's not for you cause it is the strongest of opiates, i guess maybe i just have a high tolerance for drugs maybe more than most people, meh. negligent knows what im talking about i think. some people just can handle their drugs is all, not to say it doesn't take a toll on everyone just some people are better at handling it that's all. drugs are not to be taken lightly and i think the op understands this although im not sure. but it's not like he wants to become addicted to it he just wants to experience the bliss of heroin, is that so wrong? he wants to see if he has the capacity to handle this drug of drugs...if he cant then he's fucked more or less but i mean george jung quit blow and he once did 10 grams in ten minutes so to say everyone shouldnt do heroin is an assumption you cant make i dont think. i could be wrong, i havent tried it, i have merely read about it and can only assume it to be similar to other drugs.

20. its mind over matter. you'll only become physically addicted to H when you think you are physically addicted