Fucking with a married chick/dude?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GNJ Aristocrat, Aug 5, 2012.

1. It's just the fact that she would not be relevant to my relationship at all. If it weren't that specific woman, it would have been another one and he still would have cheated.

2. I pondered explaining the concept of enabling, but then...if you guys don't get it, I don't think an explanation will help.
    Done here I think...this thread's just sad beyond words.

3. Maybe it's her choice to cheat, but you still have the choice to turn her down.

So, I guess I'd have to say fuck no. I've got enough self-control to disregard a pussy that has an unfaithful liar attached to it, not to mention all of the hassles that could come from sleeping with someone else's woman.

4. I understand what you're saying, I just don't relate to it.

5. itl be very much your problem when her husband kicks 7 shades of shit out of you

6. No one finds out unless youre obnoxious about it

7. My wife's cousin was shot and killed at the age of 18 by a guy who's wife he was sleeping with. The guy came home and found them in bed together, shot them both.

8. Would you want you wife cheating on you? <theres your answer.... but if she dosnt tell you its more on her then you, but good luck using that one when her husband comes after you... but it should be one of those questions when you start talking to her... you know "are you seeing anybody?" <good one to aks!!! lol I wouldnt do it... but if they dont tell you, how are you supose to know...:rolleyes:

9. [quote name='"Mega24v"']Would you want you wife cheating on you? <theres your answer.... but if she dosnt tell you its more on her then you, but good luck using that one when her husband comes after you... but it should be one of those questions when you start talking to her... you know "are you seeing anybody?" <good one to aks!!! lol I wouldnt do it... but if they dont tell you, how are you supose to know...:rolleyes:[/quote]

Usually the ring is a dead giveaway

10. + they just take them off.

11. Man what marriage is 100% faithful?

12. It could become your problem if hubby finds out and wants to have fisticuffs. Unless hubby is cool with it and just wants to watch.