Fucking with a married chick/dude?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GNJ Aristocrat, Aug 5, 2012.

1. What's your view on this? Was talking to my buddy tonight + he completely disagreed.. I look at it like it's her problem not mine.
    He said i`m just as guilty.

:confused:

To each their own I guess.

2. Yes you are just as guilty...you're allowing this person to perpetuate their situation in which they're doing something wrong by someone.
    It's like...if you plan a murder - even if you don't pull the trigger you're still guilty of contribution.
    You're not yourself guilty of infidelity (unless you are), but you're in support of it.

3. Do you really want to be "that guy?" You know, "that guy" who is a total scum bag to his fellow man. You want to be 50% of the destruction of a marriage, and the fallout on the children? You want to be part of that? You don't have a problem being "that guy," then go for it. Myself, I'd set my sights a little higher than a married woman. If she is having problems at home, cheating won't help, and under no circumstances will I participate in the wanton detruction that cheating creates. I have a conscience. I have a moral compass that is functioning properly.

4. U r what they call enablers.
    You are just as guilty because you willingly enable.

Now if the chick /dude doesn't let u know then it is their fault

5. #5 blackleaf28, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    [quote name='"Vir Infractus"']Do you really want to be "that guy?" You know, "that guy" who is a total scum bag to his fellow man. You want to be 50% of the destruction of a marriage, and the fallout on the children? You want to be part of that? You don't have a problem being "that guy," then go for it. Myself, I'd set my sights a little higher than a married woman. If she is having problems at home, cheating won't help, and under no circumstances will I participate in the wanton detruction that cheating creates. I have a conscience. I have a moral compass that is functioning properly.[/quote]

in theory i agree with this

in actuality i agree with OP, its not your fault/problem. But youre setting yourself up for a disaster, whether she leaves her husband or not, if you try to establish that relationship as any more than a casual thing

also, objectively youre a total dick for enabling, but everyone has 'special circumstances' that arent so black and white. I feel you on that

6. #6 Niveuspuer, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    I agree wholeheartedly with the op, I don't believe that the fidelity of a relationship that I'm not a part of, is my responsibility in any way.

7. when i was younger i fucked a few married women.....its hot fucking a girl who only fucks one guy (her hubby).

for whatever the reason is, it is still the girls "Decision" to fuck a differnt guy, and i respect that.
    the prblem did not start when we fucked, but before......whatever the guy did to her to make her go somewhere else....

if it is a freind or someone i know, i do not mess around with their girl. i respect my freinds relationships and no matter how bad i wanted to fuck a friends girl, i always valued my freindships more then a quick fuck

but now that i am older? nah i think karma is a bitch so im not fucking with anyone else now :)

8. I've done it but never while knowing that she was married..

I picked up this woman at a bar.. Real sexy brunette in some sexy slinky dress
    Anyway that morning she is in the bathroom an I'm still laying naked in her bed I notice some dog tags on her lamp..my stomach sank and I asked
    "these dog tags yours?" she came out of the bathroom saying nope their my husbands..he is in Afghanistan

Yeah it was an asshole move but I really didn't know

9. [quote name='"xXMelkorXx"']I've done it but never while knowing that she was married..

I picked up this woman at a bar.. Real sexy brunette in some sexy slinky dress
    Anyway that morning she is in the bathroom an I'm still laying naked in her bed I notice some dog tags on her lamp..my stomach sank and I asked
    "these dog tags yours?" she came out of the bathroom saying nope their my husbands..he is in Afghanistan

Yeah it was an asshole move but I really didn't know[/quote]

I would freak the fuck out. I would find a way to contact the husband, and let him know everything. That man is serving his country, and putting his life on the line; waiting to come home to his "faithful" wife.. And while he's overseas, she's fucking someone else.. (as the husband, I'd probably murder her) cheating on a soldier while he's overseas is the worst thing possible in my mind.

10. Eeeek.

I've made a few mistakes. Not gonna do that again. :bolt:

11. Her husband obviously isn't pleasing her

I'd fuck a married chick. I don't go around looking for married chicks, but if one jumps on my dick, I'm not going to push her off

12. Put yourself in the girls boyfriends shoes. you would want to beat the shit out of yourself

13. [quote name='"Omega369"']Her husband obviously isn't pleasing her

I'd fuck a married chick. I don't go around looking for married chicks, but if one jumps on my dick, I'm not going to push her off[/quote]

And sometimes their whores.
    For the troops it happens all the time. They get deployed and boom his wife's fucking a 16 yr old on base in norcal. At least she went to prison for statutory

14. Happens more than you think. Sometimes even the guys deployed can be doing the same, its a 2 way street and happens quite a bit.

15. ill do her a favor and give her the dick real quick

16. [quote name='"MR_"']

Happens more than you think. Sometimes even the guys deployed can be doing the same, its a 2 way street and happens quite a bit.[/quote]

Agreed. All soldiers I know have raped female soldiers. Navy expecially.
    They justify it by saying the women shouldn't join and that's why.

17. i messed around with a girl at the club once. i asked her later on and said "what about your husband?"
    and i poked her ring and she took it off, put the ring in her pocket, said "what ring?" she then grabbed me by the dick and then the night started hahahahaha

18. If you're single and you cheat with someone else's spouse, you're a pretty lowly form of low, in my book. You're an adulterer whether you're the married party or not.

19. ALL soldiers you know? :rolleyes:

20. [quote name='"King of Kings"']

Agreed. All soldiers I know have raped female soldiers. Navy expecially.
    They justify it by saying the women shouldn't join and that's why.[/quote]

how many soldiers do you know? and did you meet them on a rape forum?