Fucking "ugly" girls

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mogwai, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Ive been thinking of going with ugly girls to practice my sexual technique. It takes alot longer to bust if your not getting some real physical attraction from someone.

2. [quote name='"Madian"']Not a fan of the ugly ones I prefer the ones who party hard with dad issues.[/quote]

::raises hand in shame::

Lol ;)

3. Holy shit...disposable play toys?!
    You think gorgeous girls are...disposable play toys?
    Wow. Okay. Your loss lol.

4. Noo, I said gorgeous girls that have shitty non existent personalities and that are overall bimbos. Which is true. A guy will date them solely because they are hot. Find out they are either beyond stupid with no redeeming personality traits.

Sup QT3.14

5. LOOOK......Stop fucking ugly chicks.......you could be the lucky guy attached to it for life...Shit Happens...
    youve been warned
    [​IMG]

6. Haha I know what you mean at first your like :D and then your like :eek:

7. you oughta work in sex education. your methods are very effective! :eek:

8. If the girl was younger, i would be more leient on looks, but however if is was older, i would be a bit more harsher. BTW, im 18

9. honestly, if her body is bangin, i'd smash. she can be a little hurtface, as long as her breath is fresh, as well as her whole body.

10. one person wants to feel superior in the relationship

thats why cute girls will date 2 steps down from them
    cause they know they got the guy in the palm of their
    hands.

that being said

i do the same shit.
    i'll scale myself a 9
    hope to search for a 8-9
    for the mother of my childern

4-7 will be just for fun

11. ill fuck any decent looking chick who's pussy doesn't smell like something died in it

12. The lowest I've had sex with was at about a 6. It was bad but it wasn't because she wasn't hot she just sucked in bed. I can't complain, though. :smoke:

I've had sex with another 6 (on looks) who had a magnetic personality. It shot her up to a 9/10 easily. Every guy wanted to fuck her (I FELT LUCKY AS SHIT):D. It really depends on circumstances with me. Their personality, if I'm drunk or not, if they're clean, how long I've know them, how much we know each other, etc etc...

13. have pounded a fat girl and a ugly chick based on their personalities VS looks. Friends talked shit still got laid.

14. I've never dated an ugly girl. All my girlfriends have been pretty decent looking.

15. Ugly? Yes. Nasty? No. Big difference.