Fucking "ugly" girls

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mogwai, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Dude I don't wouldn't settle for anything less than a 6 , and I wouldn't date any thing under a 7 , cause well you can find a hot girl who also has a bomb ass personality.

2. That's unfortunate. :( Im sorry.

3. If you are a guy with any kind of personality you should be aiming 2 points up on the scale. Ex: You're a 6, she's an 8.

Girls you date lower... unless you're SUPER hot you don't really look for "hot dudes" cause they're usually arrogant. Sorry guys. :(

4. Why "Sorry guys"? By your explanation, I get to shoot for a 7-8 hottie!:hello:

5. I wonder what GC would rate me... Haha guess we will never know.

6. [quote name='"GirlyS"']If you are a guy with any kind of personality you should be aiming 2 points up on the scale. Ex: You're a 6, she's an 8.

Girls you date lower... unless you're SUPER hot you don't really look for "hot dudes" cause they're usually arrogant. Sorry guys. :([/quote]

Arrogance is one of the biggest turn offs.
    And I will take a sexy personality over an abercrombie model look-a-like any day.

7. never really got this rating people on a scale of 1-10

i mean i get categories of how attractive someone is but imo there's at most like 5 haha

8. Would never fuck an ugly chick.

9. what does it matter - a vagina is a vagina (for the most part....).

we have this thing called electricity, folks. makes things dark - hard to see. :cool:

10. I dunno why but i like being with a ugly girl.

It just feels so.... so dirty :ey:

11. Plus if you fuck an ugly girl who doesn't regularly get dick she'll never leave you alone after you fuck her right.

12. Mogwai, what is your opinion on this subject? You haven't really given much input.

13. they're all pink on the inside :ey:

14. If she is cool and not a fake bitch then yeah, i'd fuck that shitttt. I can't stand jersey shore wannabe girls, honestly they are a 1/10 from me

15. I can be sexually attracted to most types of women. As long as they are clean(as in they shower) and work with what they got im willing to give any girl a shot. I'm not exactly chiseled from stone myself so I don't really judge.

16. Not a fan of the ugly ones I prefer the ones who party hard with dad issues.

17. Post nut guilt. I've been there.

18. what does having electricity have to do with darkness? like turning off the lights?:confused:

19. quantity over quality, so yes I would fuck an ugly chick, as long as she wasn't grotesque lol

20. I'll fuck any chick as long as she doesn't have one of those goddamn skrillex haircuts