Fucking tired of Conspiracy theories.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Iceman420, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Idk its just been bugging me for the past couple of years or so. Don't get me wrong, I use to believe in them, but I grew some sense and started being skeptical of some shit.
    What really pisses me off about these people is that they continuously blame NWO, Illuminati, or any type of shit on all the world problems. Local bombing, Illuminati, Presidents, Illuminati, Gun shootings, Illuminati. I seriously just get fed up with these people. Sometimes I really think they're more stupider than the people who they claim are ignorant and stupid(as in the "non-believers" of Illuminati or any conspiracy theories).
    Personal opinion, I feel like these conspiracy theories are over exaggerations of the events in our world. Our government is evil, yes. WE dont need conspiracy theories to tell us that.
    There is a thing called history, it tends to repeat itself. Higher powers will kill and do evil things to stay in power, we have seen that in history.

Also, many of these "Theories" continuously plan Jews for many of these events. Me being a Jew, who grew up being Jewish, and now being a spiritual person in general(I don't exactly follow Judaism as strong anymore) I find it just the typical same old bullshit. Jews being blamed for everything. Yes, many people who are in high power are Jewish, and yes, some are evil and greedy, and might do evil things, but that does always typically mean that ALL of the Jews are evil. Many even believe in the " The Protocols of the Elders of Zion"! That by far is a fraudulent, and anti-Semitic book, and yet people still believe in it.

G-d, I wish some of these people would pick up a book one day and read, instead of going on youtube and believing too easily in some shit. They claim the mass is brainwashed,gullible and ignorant, when it's themselves who are what they speak.

sorry, I had to get it off my chest.

2. Agreed. There are too many overly paranoid people/people generally trying just too damn hard to make something out of nothing.

The problem is that there ARE real conspiracies going on, if you will. But good luck finding out what they are considering people wanna turn everything into a fucking conspiracy. It just bogs shit down and makes real information hard to identify, so all the crazy theories are pretty counter productive.

This section of GC is especially bad. I personally wish some members would just stop spouting out new threads on stupid shit so often. Go back to Above Top Secret

3. Man the government wants you to be tired of conspiracy theories. See there were originally a few people who started to figure out what was up, then the govt got a bunch of assholes to go online and make that whole community look insane. Now you're sick of hearing it, which means you're no longer listening to the dissenting voice. It's mind control dude. Mind control. It's all related to the chemtrails and flouride and the rothchilds and stuff. Yeah. Yeah.

4. geez, please tell me your trolling. Im just gonna say this for all, as for the Rothchilds, its no shit that they have power. When many countries owe debt to bankers, big bankers, of course thats going to give them power. Its as logical as that. You dont need fucking theories. As for fluoride, yes, too much of it is bad for you, like anything else in this world. Some fluoride is good for your teeth. I get enough from my tooth paste, I do not drink tap water.

Yes that is true, but I believe the REAL conspiracies are the ones that make the most logical sense. I know, its hard to do that, but you both have to be skeptical and think about it. Yes ask questions, but ask if a possible theory is logically possible.

5. Its a double edged sword. History is full of conspiracies by govts that really happened. For instance, we know that our govt tried to assassinate the leader of Iran years ago and failed at a few assassinations. We know that our govt tested stds on mentally ill in other countries. We know that the founding fathers met in secret to overthrow England as an oppressor. It's not a far stretch to imagine in a world where they can and do watch and hear everything that something sinister could be planned. We're so desensitized as a society that hearing that 50 people died here or there is common and frequent. Hearing that any govt is behind almost any atrocity would not surprise me in the least.

The people who represent our nation are nothing like us either. For the most part, they're born rich, they have aids around them filling their heads with god knows what at all times, they are completely out of touch with what poverty is or what struggle means and many of them are so incredibly rich that their greed seeks only power over others. I dont go into all the conspiracy crap, because it can get pretty out there. One public club that breaks all treaties and laws, be them international or constitutional is the bilderburg group. The elite of the elite meet together every year or so and while they are elected of the people, by the people, and for the people for the most part in democratic nations, they answer to no one and refuse to talk about the meeting. That should scare anyone who is being represented because your puppetmaster so to speak, is not telling you the next lines of the script.

Alex Jones is really the reason I stopped listening to conspiracies all together. His extremism knows no bounds.

6. #6 Swills, Sep 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2011
    I sense that is directed at me since I like post conspiracies and have ATS as a link in my sig. Well, guys, I hear ya, I am tired of the bullshit too, but the bullshit doesn't come from CT (Conspiracy Theorists), well some of their theories are complete bullshit, because every group has their crazies, it's just easier to say only CT have crazies.

Fact, the elite, whether you want to call them the NWO, Illuminati, or what have you, do in fact exist. They are the ones who control pretty much everything, from banks, to corporations, to big oil, to religion, to Gov't, to Media (National News, Music, Hollywood, etc) even the food we eat and drink. It all comes from those with the money and the power, and they are not looking out for anyones best interest but their own. Upper-class people less empathetic than lower-class people: study. Follow the money and you'll find power, greed, and corruption. Money is the root of all evil, and that's not just some catch phrase, it's holds a lot of truth.

Further proof these elites enjoy ruling the world behind closed doors is the Bilderberg group and the Bohemian Grove, and the at the Grove they perform a very strange ritual called the Cremation of Care, but these "secret societies" have existed for centuries upon centuries, or for how it's been the Haves vs the Have Nots. Either way, they exist and if you really wanted to dissect their influence on the world you can, and that's where CT do their best work. But if you're not into learning the details, or as you call it, blaming the NWO for the world problems, you can be rest assured elites rule this world and you are not apart of their group, and never will be. They don't give a fuck about you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q]George Carlin ~ The American Dream - YouTube[/ame]

Bottom line, if you don't want wanna read about conspiracy theories then don't visit Pandora's Box,
    but if you do visit then don't click on the conspiracy threads! Duh....

These videos are for those who are curious as to what the hell I am talking about in reference to the Bilderberg group and Bohemian Grove

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura: "Secret Societies" (FULL LENGTH)
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiFcGRmagmk[/ame]

Bohemian Grove - Alex Jones

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE[/ame]

Cremation of Care - Alex Jones (quick clip from the video above about this strange ritual)
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5dHhvpHIjM[/ame]

History Channel's Bohemian Grove Decoded ALEX JONES FULL LENGTH
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T9WG4dSZmk[/ame]

Why is anti-Semitic a tag? Learn the difference between anti-Semetic and anti-Zionism. Oh and that thing called History, well, who always gets to write it? Everyone knows the answer to that. And guess what OP, many CT have written books and read more books on the subject than you and I, so stop assuming, but yes, some people don't read books but they aren't leading any charges into any battle.

7. #7 Elem3nt17, Sep 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2011
    I think the evidence is overwhelming for alot of theories. I wish people would stop fantasizing everything though. We need to be real and start doing whatever we have to do in our own lives to confront these issues, protest, boycotts, whathaveyou. Not just sit around on the internet scrutinizing every detail of everything.

8. Thank you for your response, I definitely do love a good intellectual argument :smoke:

Now, I have no doubt in my mind that there are high leaders. As in elite, I don't how you view it, but I see that word as a people are in high power. The word elite is just to describe them. I don't see it how ALL of them come into one place and meet each other. Yes many executives of an industry may meet each other to do business, but I do not think its like executives from the music industry, politicians, oil companies, etc ALL come to one certain place to discuss shit. I think that's what people think when the word "Elite" comes up. Ever since the beginning of human life, there have always been an "elite" of some sort. It's somewhat of a human nature factor for a group of people to have a leader.

As in societies, I have no doubt they exist, but I believe that people may over exaggerate/ over think things about them. Take Freemasons for example. Many believe they are these "devil worshiping, soul selling, greedy" bastards. When in actuality, when becoming a Freemason, you have to believe in a higher being, but it does not matter what religion. In fact, inside the Masonic temples, religion and political affiliation discussion is not allowed at all. I have met many people who are Freemasons, and some of them are hardcore christian's. I, myself, have thought about joining to make connections in the career field i plan on going into.

But like I said, the government is evil, and do their best to control the public, but we don't need conspiracies to explain every action of theirs. Our government is not the first one to do this, governments in History have done it before. And yes, History is written by the victors, but you cannot say that all our history is false due to that fact. If it was all false, we would not have truth, since truth comes from falseness, but if it was all false, we would not be able to differentiate truth from false.

Hopefully you don't see my argument as ignorant or close minded.

9. And as for antisemitism, yes I understand there is Anti-Zionism, which are two different things. But Conspiracy theorist put them two close together at times, and just make it all anti-Semitic. Yes many Zionists are Jews, but that doesn't mean you have to put the word "Jew" instead of Zionist, because it definitely changes up the meaning.

10. Nah, not directed at you or any other specific user.. I mean, I didn't have any specific member in mind when I wrote my post, but if you do what I described then yeah I guess it is sorta directed at you.

But did you really find it necessary to post yet another bit about secret societies ruling the world?

11. "you cant handle the truth"

12. I personally put Conspiracy's in the same box as most religions.
    A tad of truth but really they have no damn idea at all

13. lol how come some people always post 50 youtube links in one post in like every fucking conspiracy theory related topic?

I get the OP

14. its called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it

15. These elites, the wealthy, whatever the name they are given or go by, do in fact have they're own little circles that meet regularly. Do a google search on the Bilderberg group and check out their attendance list throughout the years. All sectors of business and Gov't attend these meetings. The members of the Bohemian Grove brag about coming up with the idea of the Atom bomb and how and where to use it. History doesn't teach us that, the elites brag though, and arrogance is their main weakness.

As far as our history is concerned, you better believe the majority of it is fairy takes and bullshit mixed in with some truth. I mean, how does a master bullshitter get away with his bullshit? Well he's gotta add in some truth for substance. The very schools we all attend and the very books we all learn from are produced by the those with power and money. No better way to sell your bullshit than to teach it as fact to all of the population when they are young and impressionable. It used to be religion that did that dirty work, but we've grown out of that, for the most part, as a population.

And CT do not cross a fine line with anti semeticism and anti zionism. They see the line clearly and know which side to oppose. They are not racist, but many will call you racist if you are against the state of Israel. Not all Jews support Israel. Do you know where the second largest Jewish population can be found in the Middle East, outside of Israel? The answer may surprise you. Iran, and the Jews living in Iran are anti zionists and do no support Israel. The beauty with Israel is how it's being USED to incite anger, fear, death war, and most of all terrorism, but the real beauty is if anyone opposes Israel they are anti semetic and a borderline terrorist. I've been called a neo nazi, bigot, and a fascist by an Orthodox Jew because of my views. The source of all Arab hatred towards the west begins with Israel, and if one knows how the state of Israel was created you begin to understand why they hate the west so. CT understand this.

16. Couldn't possibly have anything to do with people preferring to just watch something than actually read.

17. lol I like the quote "stuff". I was hoping no one would quote that long post of mine, nicely done.

Well I assumed it was directed towards me specifically for the reasons I've posted but yeah, I'm also that guy you don't like. And yes, I'm gonna post my 2 cents about secret societies(or as I like to call them the Elite) since you are gonna post against them with your opinions. If you don't wanna read my post about them then don't read it. It's that simple, scroll down. But I didn't post that info for you or for the OP, I posted it for the people who are reading this thread and dunno what the fuck we are talking about. Believe it or, just because you are sick of them and I talk about them, them being the elite, many people don't even comprehend what the fuck we are talking about because they don't think about these issues or care too (except that George Carlin video, that was for you and the OP). So whenever I can I drop some knowledge. I'm a teacher at heart.

18. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. yeah I have one of these guys here at work, the funny thing to me is they never have actual facts to back up their craziness

20. What are his "crazy" theories that he doesn't back up with proof? If you don't have internet access at your job it may be kinda hard for him to get you your proof. Unless you think he's supposed to carry proof with him all the time, like in his trunk or something.

Anyway, what does he say that he doesn't back up?