Fucking thieves!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Soap, Apr 6, 2009.

1. A few weeks ago I got my income tax rebate back. I had been saving for a new road bike for a while and the rebate was enough for the rest. So I buy the bike last week and rode 500+ km in that week, more than enough for people to take notice of the flashy expensive bike.
    This weekend I rode to a friends house for the weekend, it was safe and all.

I come home this morning to my dad telling me that my beach cruiser and mountain bike have been stolen! I knew they were trying to get the road bike, but left with much less. Now I have my bike sitting right next to me, and will think twice before leaving it outside again.

I have a feeling they will come back again tonight for the road bike, which is why I have my trusty bat and about 8 cups of coffee to last me until the morning. Biking is my life, and these assholes touched a soft spot. They will pay if I find the bikes or they come back.

God damn thieves, your not getting my good bike.

The bike in question:
    [​IMG]

2. Put that bitch outside with a big ribbon on it and wait ALL night... might not get you your other bikes back but it'll be a little bit of payment and a message for those pieces of shits not to fuck with you again.

Really sorry to here it, bro. I hate fucking lazy ass bitches stealing good folk's hard earned possessions.

3. Yea dude put it out where they can get it, sneak up behind them and KLOP! They're down.
    Then do the running man the fuck outta there.

4. Yea dude put it out where they can get it, sneak up behind them and KLOP! They're down.
    Then do the running man the fuck outta there.

5. 1. Take an old bike and turn the seat into an IED. Place outside.
    2. Wait til that motherfucker sits on it.
    3. Enjoy watching him try to shove his guts back into his asshole.

Seriously man, that's shitty. Sorry to her about lowlifes thievin' your shit.

PS. Those are some sexy bike shorts.

6. #6 CT Burnin, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2009
    Naw What you gotta do is put the bike where the other bikes are. What do you keep your bikes, If in the garage Wait in a corner when its like pitch black and then when they get to it get em, or if outside just be someone they cant see you and get em *Plan* like you dont know itd be easier to catch them

7. Sorry to hear ya shit got jacked mang..

I suppose i should just stay outta this thread... seeing as how I'm kind of the 'enemy' persay in this type of thread.

8. Sorry man... that shit sucks.

I had my first bike that I had ever bought stolen when I was a kid. I saw the dudes riding it around town after they spraypainted it red later.

Shit pissed me off.

9. Thanks for the kind words everyone. I have ads on craigslist and kijiji to see if anyone has seen them and reported the incident to the coppers. Tomorrow I am going to scout the neighborhood and ask around at the local bike shops.
    I'll keep you guys updated if anything happens.

10. #10 Diceman, Apr 6, 2009
    A bat? Let's hope the other guys dont have guns. I'd use more then a bat to protect my brike. Get a bigass bright light on it...30ft spread of light.

Fuck swingin a bat in the dark...shoot that bitch in a spotlight.

EDIT: Ok that's just gonna bring a long court process. Get the light but if I saw someone walkin towards the bike id just put a few rounds in the ground by their feet. better

11. If someone is stealing bikes, it's more than likely young kids.

Real thieves know that big bank is else where. ;)

12. Ended up falling asleep around 5 and saw no one. I even left one of my old beater bikes outside in the driveway. I think it is more probable that a crack head took them, rather then kids.
    Just sucks because I am laid off, and if I wanted to get rid of those bikes I could have had an extra $1500 in my pocket.
    Live and learn I suppose, I still have my pride and joy Cannondale.

13. Sorry about your bikes dude, that is a sick lookin' machine though, just be grateful you still have that beast. I wish I was fortunate enough to buy something like that.. for now I'll stick with my 1970 Schwinn LeTour, old school.

14. #14 M1chael, Apr 6, 2009
    In my state you're legally allowed to shoot anyone on spot if they're on your property after hours..

but I guess that might not help you..