Fucking Teenagers, Man

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AgressiveDimple, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Let me tell you about some bitches. I've been holding this story for about a week and decided fuck it, why not tell it.
    So it's cold as fuck here in the middle of Pennsylvania. It's about 4:00 in the afternoon(around when the schools let out), and I'm at the gas station buying some snacks after having a tiny bowl, and start walking out. I turn onto a somewhat remote street, and I start to hear revving behind me. I turn, and some little fucker in a shitty grey Nissan throws something at me and misses. I'm a little pissed. Then he throws up his signs, yells "White Boy Gang, motherfucker," and squeals off. I'm just like what the fuck, and start laughing.
    Does anybody else have experiences with teens like this?
    I'm on an Ipod, sorry if too long or too many mistakes.

2. loll.. woulda followed this tough guy all the way to his mamas house

3. Haha yeah but its not just teens. Anyone has the ability to be a dick. Im 18 and still get treated like im up to no good sometimes. Some people fuck things up

4. This happened in the book The Outsiders, nice try fooling us.

5. I read the book and didn't realize that.. still don't remember it

6. Break out the tech 9!!!

but seriously kids like that are both amusing and really annoying.

7. Should have followed them to their mommy's house :D :D :D

8. Man I watched the movie and read the book and don't remember this lol, but if it really happpened I would have followed him and beat his ass with a paddle.

9. I like the Outsiders dude. You can call my stories good or bad, but please don't call fakes on me. I swear this actually happened, no matter how close to the book material it may seem. I always tell the truth, no lies with this guy.

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taXEh4jpLtI]Dave Chappelle - "Please believe me! PLEASE BELIEVE MEEEE!" - YouTube[/ame]
    PLEASE BELIEVE ME!!!:smoke:

11. People like that make us look like idiots, i would never do that, i get things thrown at me too sometimes, i just laugh at how stupid they are and forget about it.

12. No it didn't.

13. yeah i was out today and some asshole was behind me kept flashing his high beams and riding my ass honking all that bullshit. i don't know who it was but it was pissing me off.

14. This may be what he meant.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1hErSL5ewE]The Outsiders Part 1 (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

15. Nah, you dont have to follow them home. If your walking just chase their car up to the next light. If its a railroad crossing god help them hahaha

16. Fucking teenagers... would be awesome...

17. lol i knew it'd be something good when i saw you posted in here ggrass

18. #20 GGrass, Dec 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2011
    I don't want to sound like a self concieted person, but I think when teenagers or college girls see me, I must look like a 10/10.

I look old enough to be their sugar daddy, but still much younger than their real daddies...

--

I saw a group of teenage girls on the street the other day. They were still in their highschool uniforms.

Short skirts and neckties.

There was this one girl, who looked extremely naughty. She was twisting her tie and looking at me with a wicked smile.

God... I wanted to fuck her...