Fucking Tacos

Discussion in 'General' started by Ryax, May 24, 2006.

1. HOW THE FUCK ARE THESE MOTHERFUCKERS AT AMAZON GRILL GOING TO CHARGE MY FUCKING MOM $9 FOR 3 FUCKING TACOS WHEN THE TOTAL ONLY CAME TO 5.25 OMG IM SO FUCKING HEATED RIGHT NOW IM ABOUT TO BEAT THE PISS OUT OF THE PEOPLE THAT FUCKING WORK THERE

fuck that shit, $9 for 3 tacos is fucking rediculous

i called them on the tele and bitched them the fuck out, the dude didnt say a fucking word

2. damn it's 4 bucks...chill out

3. Ok, are you gonna post your rant. Or are you gonna tell the story of what happened?

4. lol my moms making me tacos right now thats wat ur mom shoulda done

5. At first, I thought you meant that amazon.com had overcharged you on tacos. I was wondering why you oredered them off the internet.

6. mmm, fuckin tacos

taco hell here i come :D

7. lol you killed them but they still killed you charging 9 bucks for 3 tacos.

8. Thats what I thought. I was very confused. I was about to go online to amazon.com and post "I dont think amazon sells tacos..." but I figured it out.

Dear, it was only 9$. Baja Fresh- if you order 3 tacos is 11.00. Its the market- food is much more expensive now.

9. mayb insted of bitching at them for it u could of asked them to give u ur money back my like if u go to fast food places and they forget something or overcharge u if u talk to them nicely normaly they will just give u free shit and lol the dude u called probly thought it more as entertainment then anything for u bitching at him

10. The name of your thread scared me..... Fucking tacos... Anyway sucked they shafted you guys but its $4 he might not have said anything because he was like "This kids bitching at me about tacos" Thats so mexican :smoking::smoking: :smoking: lol jk (Dotn neg rep me I'm just messin around)

11. i had more fun bitching him out then getting my money back or more disgusting tacos that he would make. I mean, it seemed as if he blatantly ripped my mom off and thats something that i cannot tolerate to any measure..

12. lmao... i think this is the most pointless rant i have ever witnessed.

13. thats almost a whole nickelbag