fucking snitches/cops

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ctucker10, Oct 28, 2010.

1. so last thursday i get home from class thinking i'm about to pack my things and head home for my cousins wedding for the weekend and instead walk into my apt to 5 undercover cops sitting inside with a search warrant waiting for me to get home. long story short they searched my place, found some things, and offer me a "deal" to "make it all go away". i tell them i need time to think on it in order to buy some time so i can make it home for the wedding. he leaves me his number and says call him on monday and make an appointment to meet with him or he'll put a warrant out for my arrest. i come back on monday(already having talked to 4 lawyers about the situation), call him, go meet, and all he says is that if i become a snitch for him he can TRY and get the charges dropped if i deliver a certain number of dealers. Now before anyone says anything, i went in knowing that i wasnt going to work for them because i hate snitches more than anything. i went in just to see if he would mess up somewhere. and low and behold he did. in talking to me about how being a "narc" works, he said that worse case scenario the defending attorney can ask the judge to have the informant come to the stand and testify in person, but that they(the cops) will drop the charges before they put the informant in harms way....well i'm smart enough to put 2 and 2 together and so is my lawyer because he's damn good at what he does. so i told the cops to shove it and to come get me when they warrants ready. so monday i go in, monday i get out, and then we handle it from there in court. best case scenario= all charges dropped because they wont show the informants face. worst case scenario= i get to see who the informant is. and that equals payback like a mother fucker..i cant wait to stick it to these mother fuckers like theyre trying to do to me....anyways, just venting cause this whole situation is bullshit.. snitches get stitches bitches.

2. ughh i hate piggys

but bacons cool:hello:

3. Left the bacon with the pig, nice.:smoke:

4. So they show you the informant...and then what you assault or kill him?
    THAT. WOULD. BE. A. VERY. BRIGHT. MOVE.

5. wow man shitsucks, i found out monday apparently im kingpin of the biggest drug organization my school has ever seen recruiting freshman to sell pills so the cops like to search me every day. no more school toking :(

6. If that lawyer helped you put two and two together, you def. should hook him up somehow. ;)

7. So when the informant suddenly and magically receives a bolt of karma, you don't think the COPS will put 2 and 2 together? I like your plan, but be careful homes.

What did they find?

8. cops can legally Lie to you and say they will drop charges, or say they know things in order for you to spill the beans

9. That's why when they say they're going to do something for you, you get it in writing. :smoke:

10. snitches get stitches

11. if you want backup bro, hit me up. *click clack* thug life!

[​IMG]

12. OP on what grounds did they receive a search warrant for anyways?

13. snitch

14. fag :D

15. What are they tryin to get you for anyways, OP?

16. I'm sure OP wouldn't kill or harm the snitch, but he certainly knows people itching to get an opportunity to hurt someone. We all do, and if you don't, you either don't know your friends that well, or you chill with some upstanding citizens. You loser (jk)

17. shit happens. It's cool that you didn't snitch. Snitching is something that just never should be done (unless you have like serial killer or some kind of sick fuck living next door)

18. they werent going to put anything in writing. i knew that before he told me that. and i have lots of connections;) including a lot of buddies in the army and a lot of people who just dont care about getting in trouble.. haha and if it takes me taking his car to a shop where the chop i should get the money back i'm losing to the lawyer and the charges if they stick me with it. and they found 6g's of weed , scales, bags, brownies, and about 20 adderol. and they said they received a "tip" that narcotics were being sold from my apt. but a "tip" means that someone had seen what was in my possession within 72hrs of the search. that's what they consitute as a "reliable source".

19. i know they can, but he thought i was going to be a snitch for him, so he told me how everything works and how they protect their "informants" but then i pulled the ol' switcharoo. he wasnt too happy