"Fucking Really?" - A Man's Response To The TV Show 'Wilfred'

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by MexicanRadio, Jun 23, 2011.

1. --FUCKING REALLY?--

Fuckin' really, guys? Fuc-Fuckin' really? I mean, seriously, right? Are you..Are you fuck-I don't don't understand, are you fucked in the head? I mean, seriously, you've got the Hobbit from Green Street Hooligans and the fuckin' guy from that thing...I don't even recall where in God's poohole that guy came from. I'm sure it was the bottom of some rehab barrel. That's fuckin' hysterical. I love it.

You can tell by the ads for it, look at Elijah's face. He's all "How did I get into this shit and why am I not doing something productive with my short self?" I don't know, man, honestly, I don't know. But wow. That's friggen awesome. A show about a man in a dog costume. And of course it comes from Australia who must've gotten what Japan was smoking and decided to get some guys and gals together and start writing a script about some bullshit and try to bank off of it. What did they get? Wilfred. Fucking. Dog suit. Wilfred. Ballsack. Licking. Wilfred. Guy-In-The-Mailroom-Who-Started-Out-As-An-Extra-In-Some-Internet-Bullcrap-Turned-Out-To-Be-Kinda-Quirky-Funny-When-He-Was-All-"I-Don't-Really-Wanna-Be-Here-But-My-Agent-Says-I-Have-To-If-I-Wanna-Get-A-Job-In-This-Town". Wilfred...Like Jesus Christ, guys...Like really? Are you that retarded? I've taken gigantic steaming piles of loads of shit that were funnier than your almighty craptastic idea. I seriously pray that you fartknockers realize the errors of your ways and get cancelled...like way soon.

But, hey, everyone's gotta be friendly in this world. So, I'll say good luck to you. I hope you guys have fun chuckling yourselves to superstardom. When you sell out for coke, I'll read it on the news and just say "Yep." Because, I know. I know Hollywood is fucked in the head. I know they eat loritabs and poop percacet in Hollywood. It's true, kid. I give you guys like six to eight weeks before you're the local candyman. Fuck yeah.

-Signed, a concerned citizen.

2. its a shit remake of a incredibly funny and witty aussie show, shame you yankies gotta make money offa everything

3. I saw the commercial, I thought it looked kind of funny haha.

Like, the dude can't tell if he's dead or alive after he tried killing himself, dude in dog suit shows up, seems good to me.

:cool:

4. #4 westTexasPine, Jun 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah niggha USA is ranked funniest in the world, but yeah I think the show is flat and a desperate attempt.

5. fo sho

6. I thought it was well done and hiliarious

7. I thought it was pretty funny. :confused_2:

8. Ya I thought it was a pretty awesome show actually...i mean the dog smokes weed cmoonnn!!

9. who gives a fuck about australia the shows fucking hilarious

10. Well plus, the Australian version is over now, right? And the dude who played Wilfred in the Aussie version is the same dude playing him in the US version?

So I would assume people who liked the Australian version would be happy that the show is at least still going on in some form, even if it's slightly different and maybe not as funny to them. :p

I don't understand why people get so defensive about TV shows originating from their country. Like The Office. You've got people who are so aggressive about how "THE UK VERSION WAS SO MUCH BETTER!!!"

It's practically a totally different show. Same concept, but very different. Why can't people appreciate them both? :smoking:

11. [​IMG]

Seriously dude that was one hell of a rant, I didn't understand much of it, except that you don't like some show called Wilfred.

12. haha I finally saw this show. Saw the first two episodes. But I actually saw the 2nd first.

I think it's pretty fucking hiliarious. Ryan and Wilfred toking up and riding around on that bike had me rolling.
    I was interested in this show at first, but didn't know if it was going to be good. Now that I saw it I think it's pretty fucking good. I dont know how long the concept can go without getting old. But for now I'm enjoying it.