Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fucking Public Schools

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MONSTA, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Leave the education to the schools, and the gang and drug problem to the fucking PARENTS. It's people like you who give the government so much control. Teachers are there to TEACH kids, not worry about what kids do after school, that's the parents job..

2. Guidance consoulers have and pretty much will always suck. BTW even when you're 18, in public school you don't have the same rights as you do in the real world. They can force you to take a drug test if they have "probable cause".

3. Dude where in New Jersey are you at? I'm up in Passaic County and yeah we can get tested on suspicion but rehab? Wtf that's crazy if it's true haha...

4. Get it straight people, schools can't "force" you to do anything..
    But they can kick you out if you don't abide by there rules. Its pretty simple

5. bring like a pill bottle of water everyday and bring a water bottle everyday for a week just drinking a bottle per period, if tested pour water from pill bottle in there and put just enough urine to make it a yellow tint

6. [quote name='"MONSTA"']Shit, so today i got called to the guidance office of my high school because I have too many absences in my first period class. Then the guidance counselor and student assistance counselor asked me why I had soo many absences. Told them that i couldn't wake up in the morning. He then asked my why i was wearing a bob marley t shirt. Told him that I like his music and that he was peaceful. Then asked me who my friends are. Made up some bullshit lies. Then he asked me straight up if i smoke marijuana. Of course I told him no. But anyway im sketching because everyone I told this too said Mr Letson will deffinenty dt me. Wtf the fuck should i do. Im not trying to go to outpacient rehab. Apperently he can test me for suspicion.[/quote]

Ur kicked breh unless u play a sport u can decline it. now if they were to dt me id be fucked cuase im playing baseball lol

7. If you are 18, they cannot do it. If you are under 18 I do not think that they can mandate it unless you are caught smoking on school property or something in order to return. If you are under 18 I believe only your parents can send you to a rehab. The school can suggest this to your parents, though. Your parents would have to be real douches to do that over weed.

8. If my high school ever said they were gonna dt me... I honestly would just walk out laughing.

9. Well, your parents signed the form and since your 18 now you didn't sign the form and you can refuse. Your parents gave you permission, now your parents can't force you to do anything so you are all good man. If you are in any extra classes or sports, quit now.

10. My school started "randomly" drug testing kids but it was all the kids who got in trouble BUT we learned you can say NO and by law they CANT DO SHIT!!! no lie! And if they say "You have to" Just say this "Yea... Im defiantly going to have to speak to my lawyer about this.." and that should get em

11. tell them to get off your case. Who the fuck cares if your wearing a Bob Marley shrit

12. My HS drug tested me, came in high and the reception lady snitched. They searched us and I passed the bud to my friend after his searching, nurse was a bitch who kept saying 'pot' questioning me. I had to take a drug test, easy pass and I came back.

Dropped out a few months after.

13. Your logic makes no sense. The school wants to drug test him because they have suspicion he smokes cannabis. There should be no consequences of smoking weed. And if you cooperate you give them your urine testing positive of THC. Not a very good idea... Applying the "life ain't fair, deal with the consequences lifestyle" just makes you a straight up pussy btw...

14. they dont. they legally are not allowed. i go to public school and ive been called down when i was high and they tested me with shining a light in my eyes and taking blood pressure to see if i was high atm. but thats all they can do

15. I went to a public highschool and they suck. Public schools are filled with scumbags. Hard to find good people and the rules are just so bullshit.