Fucking police!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheHerbHunt, Dec 29, 2008.

1. sorry but this has nothing to do with weed. I was sitting outside in-n-out (lol) and my car is a electric orange 1991 240sx with a pretty nice bodykit, sparko steering wheel, mugen racing seats, and like $15k under the hood.

Well my shifter was givin me problems and sometimes I gotta give a hell of a lotta gas while pushing in the clutch to get into 1st (I dont know why) and this cop rolls up and starts giving me shit bout disturbing people and how he thinks that I have non street legal parts in it. so the ass was checking my car out under the hood (he didnt know shit bout cars) and then he starts giving me shit cause my engine is imported, even though theres nothing illegal bout it (I had to tell him partly cause I was boasting:rolleyes:)

All he did for bout 30 min was accuse me of street racing, and yell at me cause my car was "used for illegal activity" when thats bull cause I made it to be a show car, hence the seats, wheel, engine, etc. So when he was ready to leave he turns and his belt slides across my car scratching it up and it wasnt a little cosmetic scratch it was a "I just keyed your car" type scratch" but I didnt really notice until he sped away in his donut chaser......IM FUCKIN PISSED :mad:

2. damn man thats some fucking bullshit, get his badge number/plate number?

3. no and im kicking myself over it :mad:

4. Yeah dude, if you know who the officer was, I would report his ass.

Edit: Damn, nevermind.

5. track him down. steal his doughnuts. and call him a baby. it'll make him die inside.

6. Well I hope you've learned your lesson. Don't drive rice burners; Buy American!

7. where are you from? i dont even have an exhaust and i never get anything at all.

what mods do you have under the hood?

8. Yea whats under the hood lol I used to have an Integra with a few mods done to it would love to see a pic of it. Sucks what heppend though.

9. The cops in my town accused me of hitting a mailbox that I didnt hit and pulled me over in my own driveway right after I just smoked a blunt and I was on oxycodone... but thank god nothing happened of it and he realized he was an idiot. He even tired to have some people try to come identify me and shit. It was ridiculous and I was so pissed. He was a complete dick, he was saying things like, "you know your car is a well kn own vehicle arou nd here and yadayadayada..." All in all I was mad and he realized he was wrong and just hassling me because he had nothing better to do.

10. That is fucked up. It's funny how some people disagreed with me in a thread I made about cops lacking respect...

The well thought out solution: haha

Rev your engine at the same spot evey time you see a cop.

They have their pig routes that they follow.

Eventually you will get the attention of the same cop since he probably passes it frequently.

Then get his info.

Follow him, stalk him, torture....haha jk-sorta

11. Fuck the police!!

12. ask the store for their servalence saying somebody keyed your car while you were inside and get the cop number from that

13. lol I have no idea if this would ever work... but it's an idea I came up with 5 seconds after reading the thread.

-go down to the police station

-give them a description of the criminal who keyed your car and left without exchanging information and shit

-get a police line up of police

-identify the bastard

-sue him and get him fired for the greater good of mankind.

yep, i'm totally savvy

14. This for sure^^ :hello:

15. There is only one small problem with that plan.

The cops won't let you do that to another cop...

Who the fuck does he think he is scratching an obviously expensive show-car paint job?

Fuck them. They're just a government mob. Like I said, find a way to figure out who he is, then fuck with him.

Salt/Acid all over his lawn.
    Paint stripper on car.

After he fixes that, do it again. :laughing:

be creative.

If you need help with ideas I've got thousands.

(I'm only semi serious for those of you that didn't catch it)

16. man fuck that..
    if someone fucked with my shit like that and i found a way to get even, sorry God, but I think I would...it sucks when you're cool with people and you get punked on in return..

if you can do something to this cop, do it

17. man point blank, fuck the police and what they really stand for. they think they run shit, fucking pricks. instead of stopping crimes they go after graffiti artists, people with weed, and peopl that arent doing shit really. go get real criminals.