fucking police lol

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lar20, Sep 25, 2009.

1. me and a friend (both over 18) were leaving highschool early to go smoke and as soon as we cross the street a cop stops us and brings us back. my friend signed out so they said he could go but since i didnt sign myself out i got 3 detentions =[ fuck life and police lol

2. Fuck the po-lice!

3. #3 BlowinDro, Sep 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2009
    lol thats why u leave in a car ? and go burn at the crib durin lunch. That wat me and my boys do.

4. neither of us have a car lol sucks tho it was the first time i was gunna burn with this kid woulda been fun lol

5. If your'e over 18, the cop can't make you go back to school. You are youre own guardian pal.

6. I was going to say something similar to this.

You can leave the school if you're 18, I do believe. You are a legal adult at that age, although sometimes I wonder... LOL!

7. Haha, sucks man. My senior year we left 15-20 times in the last three weeks to go blaze and come back.

8. you can leave BUT
    you MUST sign yourself out
    otherwise youll get f'ed in the a

9. You shouldve just acted like you dont speak English. They wouldve let you go. Some mexican guy hit me while drunk, cops came and he admitted to drinking 2 pitchers. The cop let him go because he barely spoke English. I'm gonna pull that shit next time I get pulled over!