Fucking pissed god damn it fuck balls tits!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Sproggs, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Was playing Pokémon, and I was all the way up to Virmillion City Gym (3rd) and I had like 4 Pokémen and they were all level 25. Then my game froze -_- And the last time I saved was when they were all like 10-14. And a piece of me just died.

FUCK.

Anyone else ever have this happen? lol

2. Dude that has happened to me many times when I was younger playing red,gold,silver etc...

I still replay them everyonce in awhile and there still fun.

3. Coming from the generation of games where you could not fucking save... as soon as games let me save I did that shit OFTEN.

Step, SAVE, step, SAVE, SAVE AGAIN JUST TO BE SURE, step, SAVE, ect.

4. What generation is that? Atari's pong/Donkey Kong? lol

Imo you didn't need to save those games, there was either no to little "progress" that could be made or you could beat the whole thing in just a few hours sitting.

Opinion though.

Either way...I understand what you mean...its definitely my own damn fault for not saving every 30min-1hr, I'm a retard lol. I'm usually pretty good at saving too, damn :eek:

5. When that happens I normally hang up the game for a couple of weeks then get back to it :D

6. Couldn't save Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Would spend hours playing through it, get to the last boss, and lose all my fucking lives and have to start over.

I never beat the motherfucker.

I was pretty young though, I could beat that motherfucker this time around I bet. Wish I had a sega and shit, that'd be the only way to enjoy it.

7. yo...fuck that

8. Omg dude the same thing happened to me a few summers ago. I got all the way up the airplane level and died and it sucked :mad::mad::mad:

9. morrowind on the xbox is the game that gave me the habit of saving often (maybe too often....but somtimes it worked out)

i remember having to load up a game save...and it be corrupted :mad:
    but since i have a mad number of saves...it only wasted an hour or so of my life

10. Yeah another thing you learn is to change up your save files. Saving too many times on one file can lead to corrupt data, which is worse than forgetting to save.

Learned my lesson on that with TES4 Oblivion.

11. Especially Oblivion on the PC. Its sooo buggy.

I just turned on auto save though and it saved everytime I walked through a door or slept so I was good :hello:

12. Yeah autosave and quicksave are pretty cool guys.

13. Lol so many times.

I learned my lesson finally from playing morrowind. every time i do anything in any game now i save immediately in a brand new save slot

14. They have Sonic 1-3 plus Sonic and Knuckles (<3) up on Xbox Live. It isn't the same as playing it on the Sega but it's something. You can also save whenever as much as you want too, which is bitching. Because I went through playing it all day only to lose all my lives and die at the last boss too.

I feel your pain, bro.

15. Uhhh people still fuck with pokemon? Fuck that

16. What games are you playing right now brosef

17. The usual: mw2, bf:bc2

The unusual: ac brotherhood, red dead redemption

18. Those are all the usual.

why fuck pokemon?

19. Uh, OK there son, that's as far as I needed to read...I think you're a bit too young to be on these forums...

And do I need to go get a bar of soap to wash your mouth out with that string of profanities in the thread title? Shame on you! Where did you learn such foul language at your age... :rolleyes:

20. Just because we all played pokemon as kids doesnt mean its only for kids...

I think its probably signs of a more stable person to be playing pokemon than simulated murder in the modern games.

its one of the best games ever released on handheld gaming systems.