Fucking pigs, man.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by coldcheese, Feb 18, 2009.

1. yeah, they did.

they couldn't prove that i did anything to the car so they just sent me home.

i don't give a shit if you buy it at all, you don't have to be a little ass hole about it though..

2. Yeah man I've found out the best way to deal with cops is be as nice as you can and say stuff like, "can I help you guys out?" I flipped out when a cop came up to me and I had my stash in my pocket but even though I'm sure he could smell the smoke in the air he let me off scott free cause we were so polite and kiss-assy. then again i got held up for like 45 minutes one time for skateboarding just cause the cop had a massive power trip. I guess it's just good/bad luck whether you get one of the few nice cops or not

3. Definitely. Even if you're a huge kiss ass, if you have an encounter with an asshole cop who's determined to fuck you over one way or another, it's gonna happen. Likewise, if you're a rude prick to a cop there's still a chance, however small, that he's gonna exercise discretion when dealing with you. Though, the chance of you being a kissass and getting away with less penalty is significantly higher than the chance of you being a prick and getting away with any less penalty.

So yes, it is definitely wise advice to keep your cool and be polite when dealing with the police, regardless of the circumstances (for the most part).

4. +rep señor. fuck that noise, i dont even know what i would do in that situation.
    sorry for the grave dig.

5. lol no problem man i was surprised to see this thread was still existing.

6. Jesus, cops are so annoying. Good shit though.

7. what the fuck? where in SF are you if cops harass you for WEED? god damn thats ridiculous, when i visited USF there were kids tokin in this little garden right next to our tour group haha

8. dude, USF is hella chill. i want to go to that college so bad.

i too saw some kids puffing on a joint there.

i wasn't in that area of the city, i was more over towards ocean beach.

but yeah man, some cops are just like that. don't assume that the SFPD is all like that just because i'm in SF, it's just that there's always a couple of ass holes to a police department, if not, all of them are ass holes.

9. ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

10. haha officer: "where do i know you from?"

"you caught me with an eighth of weed at the train station one time."

but damnn dude what a buzz killer forreal, pigs around here are just like that man.