Fucking Pathetic Dealer

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CanadaGanj, May 24, 2010.

1. I have seen something like this before, this dude who was like 20 was dating a girl who was 15. I didn't say anything because it isn't any of my business

2. lol so true. I feel sorry for people who succumb to prostitution just for the herb, but what can you do? Odds are she won't respond well to anyone telling her its a bad idea. She will either grow out of it or get hurt in the process and stop.

3. figures, being from Az. That place is new jersey west.:smoke:

4. Your friends sound like a bunch of cunts - sick cunts at that. The girl was stupid as well, but you don't do that to someone at an impressionable age like that.

5. i personally would never suck dick for bud. coke, on the other hand, that shit's expensive

6. haha no dude, its a HUGE difference in mentality.

a 14 year old girl acts VERY differently compared to an 18 year old girl. one is young and super naive and the other is a bit more grown up. in those 4 years alot can happen. shit even 16 year old girls try to seduce older guys and just not know how to do it, im 20 so i see right through that shit and just laugh at them.

if your 18 and your getting it on with a 14 year old, your very immature or cant get laid by your own age group. 18 year are more physically mature as well, thus have better bodies. theres a lot of growing up that can be done by 18 years of age, just look at how freshman act vs how seniors act... i rest my case.

now someone who is 27 dating someone who is 37 is just 10 years shy worth of experience. their brains are both fully developed and are the same physical maturation (technically not but you know what i mean).

7. *cough* SKANK!!! *cough*

8. #68 Eric616, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    I thought people only sucked dick for coke (I saw him!)?!? But, seriously, 4 grams for a 20 mids isn't even a good price, and you have to suck a cock. Did he physically take her head and stick his penis in her mouth? If so, that's rape. Rapist go to prison and get raped. Tell the cops if that's what's up. And what the hell is an 18 year old hanging out with a 14 year old anyway? I'm 20 and would feel weird hanging out with a 16 year old.

9. When i was her age i had a boyfriend who i was with for a year, he was 25. my girl friends were worried, but my "guy friends" knew this guy quite well and were always lookin out for me which was sweet lol. No doubt she has a lot of people lookin out for her, shes probably not a stupid girl, but i'd tell her suckin dick for weed is the LOWEST form of low.

10. #70 Gooch_Goblin69, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010

No the guy friends are guys who didn't want to offend you by saying you were wrong for doing that, You know why?: because they wanted to fuck you to. Thats how guys work, we do anything to keep the chance of getting pussy open.

To Op, I don't see anything wrong with prostitution. I support legal prostitution infact as a way to recude violence toward women.

That girl is to young for weed though. Sucking dicks: a different story. She should be giving some lucky 14 year old his first blow job, not some loser 18 year old.

11. If she was being forced to, I'd say completely wreck his shit to the point where he forgets what weed is.

Since she's doing it on her own I'd say
    a) Capitalize on this opportunity (lol just kidding)
    b) Stop associating with such a slut lol

12. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

13. agreed. my friends are assholes.

14. Oh my god..seriously? What does a 25 yr old man want with a 14 yr old girl? A daughter? Thats sick...like hes living out a fantasy and you were just all in...god man..I wouldnt be suprised if men like that have molested a few kids