Fucking Pathetic Dealer

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CanadaGanj, May 24, 2010.

1. If your sister fucks a guy her same age, your gonna break her legs and punch her in the vagina? Dude, what the hell is the matter with you?

2. im my country everyone is having sex by the age of 14, chill the fuck out, in america do you actually wait until the age of consent? really? fuck that.

3. Shit didn't read the if your sister fucks a 14 year old part at 14. Yeah that's kinda dumb. Now nobody wants to see their sibling fucking just because it's awkward. But people start fucking as early as 13 if they can. Well that's the youngest I've ever heard.

Of coarse loong time ago in Japan the youngest parents were 8 and 9.

4. My sister mentioned something like this when she was broke.
    I dropped her ass off about 5 miles home so she could have a walk to think about trying it.

She called and apologized crying when she was about 2 miles out of town for me to go pick her up.

She knows I WILL disown her if I EVER find out she did something like that. I don't give a fuck.

5. Personally its not a big deal to see a 15 year old dating a 19 year old. The girl is old enough to know who she should and should not be dating, so who the hell am I to tell her differently?

As for the original post, the girl is more pathetic than the dealer. You say how he is pathetic for doing such a thing. Well, what about the girl? She is even more pathetic for lowering herself to those levels and doing that.

6. #46 Bunny929, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    They are both equally pathetic. Her for doing it, her for being stupid enough to do it and still pay instead of saying "1bj for 4g's straight up" if you talking about the dealing part or the moral part.

The age difference is inadequate. It just seems massive being she isn't fully matured yet. It does play a small role that he should know better, but girls sometimes pride themselves by getting older guys.

Edit: nevermind. I just read that now that im high, yeah she could seriously fuck him up if she decided to be a bitch and send his ass away.

7. my neighbor is 14 and apparently she stripped down naked in front of some of my friends for ONE cigarette.

8. lol hang out perched by his window at night and shoot him with a BB gun while he sleeps

9. I dont know anyone who would suck balls for weed....thats insane

10. statutory rape

11. #51 aero18, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    This is exactly why people should not be fucking 14 year olds for money/things/favors. They are very impressionable and easily exploited; this is indicative of their immaturity.

People shouldn't be so quick to lay the blame equally on both. Although she should be held to some level of responsibility, she is very much still a naive adolescent. The 18 year old is a fucking adult.

12. Its gonna be really funny when he gets sent to jail for child molestation and its the other way around...

13. Except they'll be freebies then

14. Don't hate, this is clearly the only way this guy is ever going to get his dick wet.

15. why his balls???

16. i don't think the dealer is in the wrong.

the girl knows exactly what shes doing, i doubt shes being forced to do anything. she sounds like a bit of a slut, but most girls seem to be nowadays.

i see no reason to put down either one of them, their just having fun.

personaly i would never give out weed for sexual favors, fuck that shit.

17. What about giving weed to broke ass bass players.

18. im 19 and my girlfriend is 32

19. you look like the vocalist from oceano

20. I'd be down with that before giving it to someone just because they played with my dick.

really i'll smoke with anyone for free.

but i would never pay for sex, and giving away bud is the same thing as payin a hooker.