Fucking Pathetic Dealer

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CanadaGanj, May 24, 2010.

1. I would kick his fucking teeth in. what kind of low-life would tell a child to suck his balls for weed?

he needs an ass kicking back into reality

2. This is the correct answer, +rep

3. ^ very true. just wish parents werent too pussy to whoop their children so females wouldnt become sluts, but respectable young women. lmao oh shit.

4. does the dude know her age? lol not to sound like a creeper but there are some deceptive 14 year olds. besides that i really dont think a girl whos 14 and sucks someones dick just for weed should be smoking weed....or sucking dick. i mean shit the girls 14 and im pretty sure that could fuck a girl up for years to come. either that or shes a complete ho stoner................:confused::eek::smoke:

5. Why the hell does everyone assume she's some back-alley ten-dollar trick? Whatever the scenario, this dude is obviously a piece of shit scum taking advantage of her and needs to have his knee caps shattered

Well, I suppose to make a judgment either way we'd have to know them better and more of the story..

6. She kinda is a backalley slut. she knows right from wrong, and if she agreed to it, he isnt taking advantage of her, but the situation. But like i said both persons were wrong. I doubt he was gonna refuse to sell to her because she wouldnt gargle his balls.

7. I wasnt saying he was I was just clarifying what someone else said.

8. I think the first clue was when she contacted a drug dealer that supposedly already forced his cock into her mouth once before. Rape victims don't call back for a 2nd date. :laughing:

I'm not defending him, though. If I had to guess, I doubt either of them is exactly winning the game of life at this point.

I'd also guess this drug dealer doesn't ask every girl he meets to blow him for weed, so he probably sees something in her that we can't see over the internet.

9. You can't make that assumption considering you know nothing about her, but certainly anyone can see that the dude is taking advantage of her.

10. While some parents might not have a problem with it when it comes to some cases of normal dating, I don't think you're going to find any parents that are okay with their 14 year old daughter sucking 18 year old drug dealer cock for weed. ;)

So, the law can come in handy when a parent needs to step and take some action in the life of their 14 year old whore daughter, against an adult that should know better. Kids and adults that bang kids might not like that law, but I think you'll find that most parents are glad it's there.

Also... the whole argument of it only being 4 years doesn't mean much until puberty is a thing of the past for both people. If you don't draw the line somewhere, 13 year olds would be getting high-fived for banging 9 year olds.

With a few exceptions, there's a pretty noticeable difference between the bodies of a 14 year old girl and an 18 year old girl... and it generally makes it seem odd when an 18+ year old adult male sees those differences and is more drawn to the child body than the adult body.

It's not just a matter of it being sick because a law says so. A 60 year old banging an 18 year old isn't going to be a pretty sight, even though it's perfectly legal. ;)

I have no problem with age jumps between adults in general, as I've gone over 10 years in both directions. I also turned 18 when a girlfriend was still 17, but her parents didn't care and had the math skills to see it coming when we started dating a year earlier. :D

11. now ^^that is right she isn't even getting the weed for free she still has too pay for it. It is ridiculous. It's her own fault for beig stupid and wanting to suck dick while they're still ripping her off

12. aha i put that in my sig too

13. hahaha if somebody did that too my sister boy you better just bury yourself. down right fucking gross....and for all you people saying not strange its for fucking BUD...who would suck someones dick for 4 grams and 20 dollers....yeh people not strange.

14. i can get 4 grams for 20 bucks easily i dont have to suck anyones dick. she doesnt sound very bright

15. he has da goods, she wants da goods.

16. I think it's worse than she agreed to it than the guy asked her to do it. I mean any dude can be a douche bag and say some shit like that...generally a guy expects to get cursed out for it....but when the bitch does it...she's clearly a whore. He's not doing anything...he's offering her a deal...it's up to her to take it.

17. Sucking balls for 4 grams for $20? He better give that shit free!!!!!

On a more serious note, why the hell does she continue going to him? She should stay the hell away from that kid.

18. yeah, pretty normal where im from..not for weed, but 14 year old girls fuckin 18+ guys..

infact my first real girlfriend fucked a 19 year old and got pregnant when we were goin out .. never thought i'd be so happy that she cheated.

im just curious, whats the age of consent in the us? 16 over here its gonna get lowered though.

19. If my sister fucks a fourteen year old guy when shes fourteen I'm breaking her legs, and punching her in the vagina. I'm then killing the pervert slowly.......

Most girls that turn out sluts just don't have a big brother like me that lets them know being a slut is unacceptable.

20. Yeah I've fucked a few sluts in my days, and if they did have an older sibling. The sister was usually slutty too, and the boyfriend was some type of gangbanger.