fucking old ppl across the street!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by toker42025, Sep 19, 2011.

1. im srry if i sound like a dick but im super pissed. anyways ive been trying to sleep since 10 but the fucking old farts across the street from me have there goddamn floodlight on and guess where its shining ya thats right directly in my fucking bedroom window! i put the curtain down but it shines right through it. im ready to go over there and tell them to turn the fucking light off cuz i hav shit to do 2morro i hav 2 wake up at 6 and go 2 work. anyway ya i jus needed 2 vent again srry if i sound like a dick jus that ive been tryin 2 sleep for 2 hrs without success

2. Definitely tell them. If they don't respect you, then bust the light yourself. You can also tape tin foil over your window if it gets too bad...

3. #3 HerbSamurai300, Sep 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2011
    this would be funny.....get a bb gun/pellet gun and TWO flood lights. shoot there light down and put up the two floodlights to be double the brightness of theirs and point them directly at their bedroom window...they should feel your pain. lol

4. U can go over and unscrew it a few turns

5. I clicked thinking this was gonna be about some kinky sex with the old people across the street

6. I would tell them tomorrow about it or next chance you get. Do they leave it on regularly?

Maybe try making an eye mask with a bandanna or something?

Good luck man

7. Towel over window should solve the problem for tonite atleast

8. go over there and break their lights with a brick

9. Put a bag of flaming dog crap on the porch ring the door bell and run.

10. Or, just, yknow, talk to them in a diplomatic and polite manner.

if they say no, then get out the flaming dog shit/bb guns

11. that made me laugh so fucking hard u hav no idea! i figured some1 would say something about screwing old ppl.

12. anyway i finally fell asleep out of just extreme tiredness but i kept waking up because of the damn light it woke me up again at 5 so im like fuck it ill jus get ready 4 work now then i guess. im goin over there after 2 talk 2 them about in A NICE DIPLOMATIC WAY then if that fails IM BREAKIN OUT THE DOG SHIT/BB GUN/VANDALISM

13. ..or you could just throw a shirt over your eyes or invest in a sleep mask. Just something you may want to consider before you decide to terrorize some poor old couple..

14. I was thinking something like this

Her wonderful tits sagged so low they almost touched the ground her gray bush covered her whole pussy her ass was flat and flabby then she started to suck my dick with her toothles mouth it felt great

15. shoot light with airgun if they dont turn it off

16. wow:rolleyes:

17. Sounds like that movie with Samuel Jackson and the interracial couple across the street. Don't it invole something similar like this?

18. This. Did you actually try asking politely?

Edit: Just read your other post, hope it went well.

19. unscrew the light, and fill the socket with liquid nails.

20. It's funny how you have time to come on here and bitch instead of solving the problem.