Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fucking mosquitoes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 2hazed, Aug 10, 2012.

1. So I don't know about you guys, but where I live the skeeters are in full force. Anyone have experience with those things you can just toss on the porch and it keeps the fuckers away? My deep woods off doesn't seem to do the trick, and I'm looking for somethin to keep those assholes at bay

2. By "things to put on the porch" I mean one of those little devices that you put in an area and it repels the skeeters for however long. Do they work?

3. lmfao im not tryna be a troll but what does this have to do with toking ?

4. but get a bug zapper they help kill mosquitos and everyother bug that comes close to it .

5. i totally feel you man i went outside to play with my dogs for 10 minutes and was wearing long sleeves and long pants to avoid getting bit, but somehow they managed to bite my face. i fucking hate mosquitoes they're the worst bug ever.

this year is bad for skeeters. but to answer your question i have no idea, i'm just staying inside until fall comes around..

6. they will not win. i'm gonna try one of those little bugfuckoffstations that supposedly keeps em pretty far away hopefully it works

7. long sleeved cothing

8. get a thermacell dude!

9. Get a thermacell.

10. [quote name='"2hazed"']they will not win. i'm gonna try one of those little bugfuckoffstations that supposedly keeps em pretty far away hopefully it works[/quote]

Hahaha "bugfuckoffstations"

On topic: I saw these little handheld things that were made by off that have little fans on them and they work pretty well. Honestly just go to like Walmart and ask if they have anything and they should point you in the right direction.

11. Get a mint plant. (Peppermint, Spearmint, etc.) This will keep the fuckers away.

Also, if you get bit by one of those little winged-nazis, rub some Vick's Vapor Rub on it. Trust me, it takes the sting out instantly, and the smell will keep the other little buggers away.

12. I've always wondered how to keep the mosquito's away. Sometimes the only place I can toke is the woods. Long sleeved clothing seems to work best for me.

13. Haha....Skeeters :ey:

14. eat more garlic. using powdered garlic **NOT GARLIC SALT!** on the dog's food and she never gets fleas or ticks either. just don't give a dog salt. dogs don't perspire and salt would cause them major problems.

15. Misleading title.... Ahahahaha.

16. Longsleeve clothes, and those citranella candles seem to work well..

17. Those green spiral things that you light on fire are by far the best