Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fucking losing at a fast food place

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lippa14, Nov 7, 2009.

1. anyone else ever lost it in fast food place and just started laughing so hard that they couldnt even talk?

one time i was fucking ripppppedd with my three friends. after a party we decided to hit up the bk drive-thru. we were all laughing and shit as we were trying to order. all i wanted was a fucking large mountain dew but i couldnt say it. we sat there for like 10-15 just laughing so hard trying to order. my friend finally was able to talk and ordered a "cockmeat sandwhich" haha. we just drove off never got that mountain dew.