Fucking Jumping Spiders

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Iraqiunit, May 22, 2013.

1. So ive got a pretty good spot set up, got about 5 plants chillin on like a  platform made that's lodged in the middle of a marsh. the only problem is whenever I go to the spot, there these little tiny spider cocksuckers that are literally EVERYWHERE, and they have a tendency to jump on me and crawl on my legs.

Because im probably the biggest pussy when it comes to spiders does anyone know anything useful I could wear to at least prevent them from crawling all over me?

2. #2 KangarooBunny, May 22, 2013
    Last edited: May 22, 2013
    Spiders taste with their feet, and they don't like citrus. 

Fill a spray bottle with like 1/4 gallon of water and a tablespoon of this stuff:
     [​IMG]

You can use either lemon or orange oil. 

Edit: BTW this is for your body not your plants :p Just clarifying lol

3. lol...keep'm...webs catch insects that damage crops.....garden spiders are one of marijuanas best friends....THEY DONT HARM THE BUD AND THEY KILL WHAT DOES....i use mantis's....2 nests in the process of hatching now..

Attached Files:

4. buddog do they get very large? 

5. 2-3in

6. Not the jumping spiders around here. Their pretty small but still brave and territorial. I just leave them alone unless my nephew is near. He has a fear of spiders so I will start playing around with one until it jumps at me and freaks him out. I have a pet Rose Hair Tarantula that I have had for about 12 years so I don't have a fear of spiders.

7. lol...the mantis gets 2-3in.....not a jumping spider...

Take your skirt off and put on some BIG BOY pants they wont hurt you lol

Easy for you to judge. Have you ever seen the film Arachnophobia? It will change you...

@OP I have huge fear of spiders. I'm glad we don't have those f**ked up jumping spiders in Ireland. My advice? Move your plants and run away as far as possible. That sh*t ain't worth it.

10. No but i have seen 8 legged freaks 

11. but then they'll crawl up my big boy pants and get inside my clothes!

12. sure they aren't spider mites? they are jumpy lil bastards. if so run!