Fucking irony

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by yurigadaisukida, Aug 1, 2011.

1. So my dad flew in yesterday he is staying at my place. I locked my stash up in my box in the garrage so he wouldnt find it.

Well he went out today to run errands, and I went to sneek a hit, and suddenly realize, the key to my stash is on my keychain. Since my dad is barrowing my car, I cant smoke unless i quickly learn how to pick locks!

2. If it's a master lock or one of those locker style ones just YouTube a shim

3. good idea ill youtube my brand, its not like a super secure thing its my dads old safe i think its like from walmart

4. Lol good luck man that shitjust blows!

5. well shit my dad got hella ripped off

i just pried that safe open with one of them cosmetic sissors that you use for nose hair, shit was like butter

dont buy sentry safes! or at least, dont put expensive stuff in them

6. I had my stuff in a case under my bed while family members were in town for thanksgiving last year. I ended up losing the key so I got a paper clip, shoved it in, wiggled it around and wahla.:smoke:

7. if you live by yourself why do you need to lock your stuff up in the garage? I'm just wondering

8. Not really ironic, just coincidental.

9. ;);););)
    :d:d:d

10. i dont normally keep it locked up, the safe is a remnant when i lived with my dad, now its a stash. i just locked it while he was in town cause he stayed with me