Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fucking inspired

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by doubled0218, Jan 2, 2013.

1. All I can say right now is god damn.. i've been smoking everyday for 6 months now, and I hit my bong 6 times by 6:30 and ended up feeling sober so I said fuck it..

Went upstairs and Dabbed a lotttt of BHO on top of my bowl, I only picked up .5 from a club locally but it was so nice melted on top dude I can honestly say I have not been this high in while man, but im well due for a T-break.
    Well recommended for people with a high tolerance! My first experience with BHO , be careful it can get very addicting.

I just had a business idea, that i'm planning to brand patent and localize my product and distribute it to local surfshop's all over my area. If this thread gets reply's ill share my idea..

Stay high,
    :wave:

2. Not a good idea if it's a good idea.

Wrap your brain around that one.

3. Why would you create a thread called "fucking inspired" and then not tell us what inspired you, or what it inspired you to do? I don't surf and I'm nowhere near California so I'm not particularly interested anyway, but it still doesn't seem quite right.

4. What is this? 4chan?

5. I'm trying to post something useful . . .

stay inspired people

6. Very...... Uninspiring.......... :(