Fucking in public

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by impactfour, May 2, 2012.

1. Hey there guys,
    This weekend me and my girl parked her car in a parking garage in the mall and just went at it in the back with the seats down. I really enjoyed the whole combination of the adrenaline rush from fear of being caught, and the sexual rush, from well sex. There was a few moments where I really thought we were gonna get caught for sure, and I just kept at it anyways, really good time overall. My girl was super turned on by the fear of being caught too, which always makes for a good time.

Anyone else enjoy fucking with fear of being caught?

2. ayy i just did this at a k-mart parking lot. *fist bump*

3. [​IMG]

4. i had a dream last night that i had relations with this girl i have a crush on, at Red Rocks (outdoor concert venue)

hopefully one day it'll be true..

5. Yup but only oral at the park

6. Had sex in the backseat of a car in a state park :)

7. I used to do a lot of fucking in public when I was younger, still do it once in awhile still.

I live near a huge industrial area full of factories. At night the area is dead for miles and miles. Used to take girls back there all the time. sex on top of the hood of my car, sex on top of picnic benches, sex up against the brick walls. Have used the parks in my area quite a few times too.

Other places I've had sex at - bathrooms, family bathrooms, changing rooms, got head/jerked off a few times in movie theatres. And on my senior prom, my date/ex girlfriend rode me in the limo while my bestfriend and his date were about 5 feet away. My best friends date was pissed off because we did it, and my best friend was pissed off because his date wouldn't lol

8. Fear boner?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zL-rgDCWwA]Fear Boner.AVI - YouTube[/ame]

9. my girl and I fucked in the ocean on a semi-secluded beach. it was some of the hottest sex we've had, I wish she was down for that kind of stuff more often.

10. Hahaha yeah. In a car, on the side of the road, in broad daylight. I really didn't fear getting caught at all, life is better when you don't give a fuck. :p

11. One nightI cruised the Las Vegas Strip while getting head from my girlfriend. Definitely very public, there are tons of pedestrians walking by and you are pretty much stuck in traffic.

She seemed a little embarassed that people were looking into the car, I felt like a boss :cool:

12. Yea i dont mind at all but i have not found a girl thats down enough to.

13. It was actually my girl's idea, I want to see what else she's been thinking about

14. I used to have sex with my girl in the bushes or at parks in grade 10. Only if we knew we wouldn't get caught

15. First time I did it in public I went to the park with my girl, I wanted to get it on right there at the slides and shit cuz I thought we could get away with it (probably not now that I think about it). We went to the bathrooms but she didn't want it there (thankfully though because when we got back the janitor was cleanin it) so we went on this trail through the park and after walking for awhile we just said fuck it and we laid in the middle of the trail and got at it. She was on top riding me and after she came she looked up and freaked telling me we had to go since there was people coming... shit sucked though cuz I never got off.

Another time we were at walmart and I told her I wanted to go to the dressing room but she didn't want to because she "knew people at walmart" so we get in the car and head to this parking lot thats pretty secluded and we jump in the back seat and start going at it.. not but 2 mins later this skater douche and chick walk right past the car and we stop just watching them skate by then we decided to just head home lol...

Last time I had sex in public I went to florida with my girl for a little vaca and we stayed at my sis's but the rule was no sex in the house.. Me and my girl picked up some green and we headed to this small ass neighborhood park with a slide and swing.. We smoke up out of an apple and after we smoke we are just FLYING we both just had that look like we wanted to fuck the hell out of each other so we looked around if there was a spot we could dip into but couldnt find anything.. We were both so stressed and figured it wasn't gonna happen but then I got fed up and I bent her over this bench and pulled her pants and pantys down and shoved my cock into her.. we fucked for awhile and it was probably the hottest I have herd her sound and I was extremely turned on.. I could have sworn someone was coming but I didnt care and ended up filling her up.. She loved it and afterwards we walked like 2 miles back to my sis's house and the whole time my girl is complaining about how theres so much cum dripping down her legs the whole way home.

16. I'm a virgin so.... no i haven't

17. Yeah I have had sex in the car a few times with the current girlfriend.

one of the hottest sex scenes I can think of was in the parking lot of Ihop :)

18. an old flame and i once went at it in his van in a public lot at night

slightly more adventurously, we had really great oral sex in a public park in the sunshine

sex in the sun! not a lot better than that.

19. A fav!! Cars dozens of times. Outdoors lots. Once in a REALLY sketch part of Seattle in a car. On a mtn top in the sun. On a big flat rock on a beach in Ak. A bj in a bar loft- no one else was up there.