Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fucking help please!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Gankstur, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Ok so i dont know if this is the right category to ask this, but im getting drug tested tommorow at 8:00 in the morning, its pretty much 7:00 pm right now where i live, so i guess that means i have 13 hours :eek: i smoked a couple bowls of some dank ass bud 4 days ago and i got fucked up by the first hit so i know for a fact i have alot of thc in my piss. If i fail this test i'll be put on house arrest, and fines and jail, etc. since this will be the 3rd time i fail :hide: thats what my P.O. told me, so please... if you know of any way possible, help me out, i'd really appreciate it. (p.s its a piss test) Thanks!

PLUR

2. Um you shoulda learned the first two times and stop smoking

Chug as much water as you can and pray. Those are your options

3. Your fucked. I'm not joking either.

4. passed my drug test yesterday. i used a sample bottle of vodka like the little ones.. and had my friend piss in it and i put it under my balls.. smooth as silk

5. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']Um you shoulda learned the first two times and stop smoking

Chug as much water as you can and pray. Those are your options[/quote]

this. its your only hope.

6. You could try heading over to a GNC to buy some detox drink, but I don't know how well / fast those work.

Drink lots of water, too.

I hate to say it, but you're most likely screwed.

Don't mean to throw bad vibes your way, but if you're on parole, why would you smoke? Aren't you subject to random drug tests?

7. Have any siblings that don't smoke?

Get them to pee in a small bottle or something

8. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']Um you shoulda learned the first two times and stop smoking

Chug as much water as you can and pray. Those are your options[/quote]

Yea praying is definitely going to help. Op could also somehow sneak in fake piss or someone elses piss.

9. Nice tags.

10. I lold. Anyway your about fucked unless you go buy some fake piss or get someone to piss in a vial for you and take it in with you.

11. only way to pass is to conceal, and keep warm someone elses clean piss to use to pass it. I taped a nelmers glue bottle to my upper leg and passed. I will pray u pass but u shoulda learned your lesson and stop smoking if u gota pass a test.

12. i know, life of a pothead. or at least a dumb ass one.:D

13. i feel so much better. T_T

14. [quote name='"Gankstur"']

i feel so much better. T_T[/quote]

I've been in the same situation. You MIGHT pass but I doubt it. Good luck though.

15. thanks man.

16. exactly what i ws gona say, otherwise enjoy house arrest

17. Not to be a dick but if you get caught and put on probation and continue to smoke you're truly one stupid individual. Not to mention this'll be your third fail.
    I pitty you fool

18. Don't even bother wasting your money on those detox drinks.

19. Dont drop the soap

20. That's so g lol