Fucking hell...

Discussion in 'General' started by Rem, Aug 23, 2007.

1. There spiders everywhere in my house. I don't know where the fuck they're coming from. I killed one about 30 minutes ago, and one just now. I keep seeing shit and feeling them on my feet, so I went and put shoes on. You might remember the pick of the 2 mating spiders that I killed, these are the same type. They're everywhere. On my computer, the flor, the roof and walls, in clothes and in my bed. Pic of 2 killed spiders: [​IMG]

2. EWW GET OUt OF MY MONITOR

3. FUCK man i just merked a spider chillin on my pet cage

i hate those damn things give me the creeps :mad:

4. Someone got hold of the good acid

;)

5. i live out in the woods, and see those spiders 24/7....

they never did get worse, but i still havent got them out...there was something that was spider-killing spray at some store i was at (like a wal-mart type store)...

other than that, keep killin em, thats what ive been doing...oh and shake out your clothes when you put them on...

6. those are some scary looking spiders...

7. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf

8. fucking gross...

get rid of those pics man..now im going to imagine them everywhere....

9. Man, i wished i posted sooner, i was going to act like there was no spiders there and that he was just tripping out like in the beginning of A Scanner Darkly

10. Get a cat. That will solve your spider problem.

On another note, I wake up with a spider on my face at least once a week. I'm sure I eat them all the time when I'm asleep.

Kind of discomforting, but meh, I'm still alive.

11. A spider or two in the house is quite allright. They eat other insects. But too many spiders, ewww.

Like the poster above me said. Get a cat. Spider problem solved. And cats are cute too, cuddly furry little friends :)

12. I used to have the same problem, but with scorpions. Gotta love the desert!

13. holy crap, that's freaky dude.

go get some spider killer at a local grocery store, and spray all your edges. make sure you take pets out of the house before you do this, as well as little kids.

14. call john goodman. he played a rather determined spider exterminator in arachnaphobia.

15. Spider pig, Spider Pig
    Does whatever a spider pig does
    can he swing from a web?
    no he cant, he's a pig
    LOOKOUT!
    Here comes spider pig!

16. I would hire an exterminator personally.

Fuuuuck that shit.

17. Crazy shit man..

18. Dude, I live out in the woods to, in the summer, there are literally hundreds of spiders in my house. You can't go out into the garage without going through at least two or three webs, and I counted about thirty when I got really bored. It's pretty bad, and not much I can do aboot it.

I feel ya man.