Fucking google

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JayBFlyin, Jan 10, 2013.

1. ok so to start off sorry but ive had a great day I just got back from the bulls bucs game first ever basketball game ive been to and of course I took a cute girl ;) but before the game I was saying how I was rooting for Chicago since its my home town and Milwaukee is complete garbage to me with the exception of Brandon Jennings who I wanted to score 40 and he got 35..anyway so great day decide to pack up some of this chronic I got from cali from dealer..real flame real nice. and I hop on my laptop start playin some music off youtube. wicked games-the weekend to be exact and I decide to post a comment. in doing so I see my profile on youtube has a boring default picture and ive had my youtube account for a good time so why not. I open up a new tab to keep my music playing and pick a picture I haven't put up to fb or anywhere else of me and it asks for my email password and I do it and all of a sudden im on a google plus page with my new glorious profile pic -.- da fuck do I want a google plus account. I feel cheated. and raped almost..just violated. lol but no it really pissed me off and I looked all over on it and didn't see one button on how to delete the account X.x arr lol im high:rolleyes:

2. yea bro, youtube and google+ and gmail are all on the same account now.

3. I recently had to start a new gmail and to my amazement i was already signed up for bot services. complete fuckery

4. theyre trying to get everyones youtube account to be the user's full name. wtf? who the fuck wants that that's what shitbook is for

5. The worst part is someone can search your name and find your whole YouTube history. That's why I never let them use my name and just stuck with the YouTube account name I made 5 years ago

6. Google is ruining youtube with thier stupid google+ shit, its a shame because they obviously don't care about the opinions of the YouTube community.

7. The weeknd eh, good choice! Yah I don't like google +

8. It's a load of fucking wank, but they'll get away with it because YouTube. lol

also, I used to keep clicking on the google plus links on youtube when it first changed and kept wondering why I was going to a google+ page I didn't sign up for

9. wasn't google+ popular for like a month last year lol? i can't think of anyone now who uses it

10. Google+ was never popular, lmao.

I've never met a single person who has ever actually used it. Had it, sure, because they were forced into it by all the account merges & coercing, but... actually did things with it? Nawp.

It's upsetting that they are forcing it on us, but.. well, these days what business doesn't try to shove their products down the throats of the people? x_x

11. It's funny they still even waste resources on google plus.