Fucking girls.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by crewforlife, Oct 8, 2011.

1. So I find the girl who I thought was the pinnacle of perfection, I'm crazy about her, long story short, she fucks me over, and hooks up with my mortal enemy. So after repairing myself to some extent, and feeling good again, I find literally the most incredible person I've ever met. She cares about me, always makes sure I'm alright, and she's easily the most incredible person on the planet. Not to mention she's drop dead gorgeous. But there's one problem. She identifies herself as a lesbian. I know she's hooked up with guys in the past, but she's really only attracted to girls. I'm head over heels in love with her, and we're flirty and what not, and we've jokingly brought up hooking up with each other and shit, but I'm in a tough spot here. Should I just move on, or should I risk getting hurt and try for this girl?

2. bang the lesbo bro

3. #3 iMaven, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2011
    you should get a hold of your fucking emotions
    when balanced make a decision... you shouldn't have to decide just yet, though... why not just keep her as a friend and if someone else comes along, you can date her too?
    pretty obvious..................

i mean then if she's like hey i won't be lesbo for you.. or if you happen to make something happen when you're kicking it... you can stick with her.. but if you push too hard and she's like "look it own't happen". then bam, you know what to do.. move on completely..

but she's not ur fucking girlfriend so why is she your only option?
    obsessing too much over every infatuation?
    lol

4. Don't try so hard? If she's the right person, then it will work out. If not, fuck it... There's millions of chicks in this world. You're bound to find the right one eventually. And I would'nt recomend getting soo attached to her right away.

5. mortal enemy?....

nerd.

6. If the chick identifies herself as a lesbian - she likes to eat pussy. Sure, she's taken a couple dicks, but what I assume she really wants is a vage. You can't offer her that. She will take your dick in pitty or as a late night snack.

Get your emotions straight. You really do want your arch nemesis' old lady and who's to say you can't have her? Poison his drink and bring the lady back to your secret crime labratory. Then you and your nemesis can have fist shaking scenarios at eachother in the streets for taking his lady.

7. man what ya gotta do is tell her to bring her girlfriend, get them bitches wet and plow both their pussys namean?

8. Although I would not presume to speculate on a total strangers sexual orientation, or any person for that matter (I trust the individual knows themself better than I do), it sounds like she may be a 4 or 5 on the Kinsey Scale instead of a true 6.

If you are unfamiliar with this scale; Dr. Alfred Kinsey created a scale to grade human sexuality.

0= 100% straight
    6= 100% gay

A 1 may not be romantically attracted to their own gender, but very rarely they may feel physical attraction or even enjoy a toss around with one. (Various international studies have provided evidence that indicates rabid homophobes are often 1s or 2s, and their feels are often a self-projection.)

The further up the scale you go, the more the individual is attracted romantically/physically to their own gender and not the other.

If she is a 4 or 5, then she may rarely/occasionally enjoy physical release with a member of the opposite gender, but she cannot become romantically invested in one.

Should this be the case, you must respect her honesty with you about the situation. That was very mature of her.

The heart wants what it wants, but know that you have a long future ahead of you. She sounds like a cool girl nonetheless, and who knows, having a good lesbian/bi female friend might lead to some interesting situations in the future.

This is the nature of life and love, bud. It isn’t like the movies; it is infinitely better, and infinitely worse. You get to decide how this story ends.

Peace.

9. Move on. Nothing good will come of this. Every once in a while, a lesbian might give a guy a try. Try to date them, maybe just fuck them, but it never ends well. You're gonna get your heart broken if you even try.

Trust me, I used to be that lesbian. Took my a while to accept the fact that I am not, in fact, interested in men at all.

10. The solution to a bitch is always fucking her mother at a time where she will walk in on you, I can't believe you didn't know that.

11. Don't waste your time man.

Hunting lesbians and she-devils is a dangerous profession; one that barely ends in good results.

12. Just fuck your hand.

13. you keep carin bout bitches bitches gon make you sad :*(

14. I think you have unrealistic expectations and will be setting yourself up for failure. If she is a lesbian, she's not going to turn straight for you. The flirting, and talking about having sex is somewhat inapporpriate on her part. Obviously she likes the attention.