Fucking getting ripped off!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tadpole, May 26, 2010.

1. So i have been clean for like 3 weeks cause of money and all that.

So i was in contact with my dealer for a bout a week and said i wanted a 30 and hes like ok.

So i went over to his..he said he was going to get it off another dealer or some crap.

So im like ok so i wait at this cunts house and like an hour waiting.
    He comes back with like 3-4 nuggets in a bag...and im like...wait that doesnt look like a 30.
    And hes like "bro thats a good bag"
    then he insisted to smoke up with him..cause he smoked me up before.
    So he takes one nugget of it and smokes with me.

Then i go home and weigh this shit....only fucking .6!!! not even!!

He said 1.5 at least.

Fucking pissed off..

2. If it was me i would go back and confront him and if he wont give what you paied back or give you the rest of the weed Whoop his ass... but thats just me i dont put up with no bull shit i get what i pay for.

3. Sorry bout it brah

4. fuck all that nonsense

5. if you have a scale at home you should have just brought it. or asked him to weigh it out in front of you. he would know to do that if he was legit

6. this is an everyday story in my town lol. people always just lookin to get a buck. bet that dude bought a 20 and u smoke a .4 bowl, he made 10 bucks and a buzz off u lol

7. Get a new dealer
    Or make him weigh it
    or get a new dealer

8. I asked him.
    Hey have you got any scales. And he's like na bro.

Cause he got it off another dealer cause he's out

yer I agree fuck him if he keeps screwing me over.

9. is he your only consistent connect?
    my connect that alwways has access to bud is a guy i dont like too much, but he is never dry, whereas the more nice/trustworthy guys are dry sometimes. it sucks

10. Haha he for sure just got a $5 l real quick to flip it, just text him and say "is this shit .6 for 30 or can I get the rest?"

Someone tried pullin that shit with me once, .6 for 20. I said the exact same text and he drove over an extra 1.2

11. Lol that's funny.

I was speaking to him before he said it was the dealers fault of some shit and that he's going to sort the bastard out...

I'm still owed like almost one gram

12. Yeah well it's not fucking lol bro. That may be how things work in Guatemala but here in America respect is only given to those who are not scummy fucking punks. If you have to rip somone off for bud your a fucking low life and deserve to die.

13. Trust me it's never gonna get sorted out.

He will either never pick up the phone when you call or he will say he can't get in touch with the guy.

14. Yeah man. i know watcha mean. Always used to happen to me when i was younger. but got some better connects. just ask around for buds

15. ahaha shut up dude.