Fucking funny story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HighOnIt, May 24, 2010.

1. So today I went to walmart and as I was a bout to pay I see this guy jumping up and down he has his hands full of food: pop tarts, snickers, butterfingers, milk, Hersheys, almond joy, lunchables and alot more! By this time I know he's fucking stoned and got the munchies.  

His friend is with him and has a mcdonalds bag full of large fries, probably like 4 or 5.  So he's gettin ready to pay btw he's on the self checkout. As he is waiting for the lady in the front to pay he puts everything down and starts gettin chips like those 88 cents ones. Well he grabs like 5 of them on top of everything and he starts running to get some dr pepper and mountain dew. As he keeps waiting he is just so anxious to leave and since the lady in front of him is so slow he starts to get some nuts and gum I mean this dude is on a spree just grabbing everything in front of him. 

So his turn comes up and he can't scan the barcodes and he starts slamming the thing unti it works. He starts throwing the stuff in the bags and when he tries to scan some chocolates the thing won't work so I ask if he needs anyhelp I'm like just do it and he basically just puts the thing in the bags without scanning them I'm like "uh ok" lol so the thing starts to go "unexpected item in bagging area" I'm like dude just take the bag off there so the machine stops saying that  so he does. So he ended up paying like halfthe shit because he basically just bagged the things without paying them. 

As soon as he's done he's like thanks and I could see his eyes wer so red.  He was backed. 

That was so fucking funny  

2. This is the story I was posting instead of the period

3. epic dude. i think i liked the period story better. haha jus playin. im sure alot of people steal shit thru those self checkouts

4. haha funny shit man, sounds like that guy was on a fuckin pcp rampage or something

5. I bet he was really backed I would to have seen how backed he was at the time

6. damn i wouldn't be surprised if he was trippin to... haha that's one blasted dude for sure tho. i bet the employees were to busy trying not to laugh to do anything about it :smoke:

7. hahahhah im so backed and this is funny man, are you backed? im so fucking backed its unreal.

its backing time!

8. lol.....:hello:

9. you see some funny shit everyday at wal-mart, I work there and I've seen countless classic moments in the last month. The other day I had 3 stoned ass teenagers walk into the garden center like "uhh.. yeah do you know where your uhh miracle gro is?" I'll have people with red ass eyes ask me where visine is, someone holding a case of beer wanting to know where ping pong balls are, etc.. Pretty fucked up though when a dude comes in, buys a barbie doll, lotion, and kleenex

10. yup, he was backed.

11. that wasn't funny :mad: false advertisement!

12. a lot of shits funny when you are backed, and other people do stupid things so you know they are obviously very backed.

haha, no wonder the dude was buying so many cookies, he was probably so backed he couldn't buy cookie mix and back his own.

13. I love it when I bump into other stoners...or hearing storys of independant stoners meeting :) its great - were all on the same brain wave

14. wake and back!

15. I think you mean wake and bake :)

16. No. GTFO.

get BACK

17. no i'm awake and now i will back out of this thread.

18. #18 Kutchie, Jul 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2010

yeah!
    thanks for having my bake

19. [​IMG]

how the hell do you make these pictures smaller? i used luna pic and it's bigger than before.... even though i made it smaller

20. ah here buddy chill the fuck out....